Unverified Ownership All roads lead back to Mazderp - altoid's second Mazda3

Be careful with it, I cut my face with the edge of it a few times on mine. Somehow it's the sharpest thing in the world.

Be careful with it, I cut my face with the edge of it a few times on mine. Somehow it's the sharpest thing in the world.
Yeah, I noticed that with my previous 3!

In other news, the battery died. Like, died died. So I used my Yamaha FJ-09: Truck of the Year to remedy the issue:
XK5CyP9.jpg

9BCF5B83-FAC0-4E22-B18D-9F0F0AF763D9.jpeg

User error on the battery, bike to the rescue again!

There is a OEM cargo shelf tray thing that you can pop in right under it. It's quite handy for things you want to keep in your trunk, but don't want rolling around, and keeps them out-of-the-way when you are putting in large flat things. There's also these velcro straps to hold an umbrella under the leading edge, so you're never without an umbrella wherever you drive. Highly recommended, though it does block the cargo area light a little. THe shelf comes with sticky velcro pads to hold it in place, but honestly, I've never installed mine, and it's never moved or poped out unexpectedly in the 6+ years I've had it.

1663283117960.png

The one downside is that it reduces the height of the cargo area, so paper grocery bags filled to the top don't fit super well...so the once a year where that happens, it's a little cumbersome.

There is a OEM cargo shelf tray thing that you can pop in right under it.

Yeah, I’ve seen that, and kinda like the idea, but the wife has put a bunch of dog stuff in the trunk and I just simply don’t use it any more. 😂

First smog check yesterday, passed. Fortunately it’s only every other year, or it might be enough motivation to get a newer car. 😂

IMG_7099.jpeg