Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

I'm out of hope that any of these goons could face consequences for being awful, but gosh, it'd be nice and long overdue.

I know there's no fair justice in this country and I doubt appropriate consequences will ever come down on these dumpster fires, but my gosh, I'd love to see DeSantis get rekt.

Butthole didn't even traffic migrants from his own state in his wasteful little stunt.

In the background of this case was the deal to build 14 reactors in the UAE, which might now go to Putin:

Billionaire Trump Ally Tom Barrack Wants to Prevent Prosecutors from Telling a Jury About Co-Defendant’s Alleged ‘Lies’ to FBI​

Every time I open up some of these threads—especially the Trump one—this gets stuck in my head hard:

View: https://youtu.be/3btqxYAKUig
Turns out, I'm not the only one that thinks a bunch of the chuds in and around our government need to like, IDK, at the very least embrace a nice permanent retirement. Go embrace wine grandma life! Buy a sailboat with your decades of quasi-ill-gotten lobbying funds! Sod right off into the mountains and never be heard from again! I would rather be stuck behind your eyesore of an RV on a good road than have you stinking up a political office with Werthers Originals and old-fart ointment. The longer-term future of this world is not for you and you have no [saggy, wrinkly] skin in the game. Go! Away!!!

Can the media just, like, stop checking in to see what Michael Cohen has to say about anything recent?

Can the media just, like, stop checking in to see what Michael Cohen has to say about anything recent?

But he is an expert scumbag with inside knowledge of the inner workings of the organization.

But he is an expert scumbag with inside knowledge of the inner workings of the organization.

To a point. And I guess by "anything recent", I should have said "almost anything up until the latest with the NY AG, where he may have some knowledge"...but for a long time, it was mostly just "what Cohen thinks Trump might me thinking/doing whenever there was some new revelation from a general or staffer", etc, even though he's been out of the loop since 2018.

How is this allowed? And why does he feel that it is appropriate to be talking about it in the first place?

In Google Slides, when I use the "explore" button and search "photos", approximately 50% of the identifiable people are Vladimir Putin. I'm in the US. That's weird, right?

To a point. And I guess by "anything recent", I should have said "almost anything up until the latest with the NY AG, where he may have some knowledge"...but for a long time, it was mostly just "what Cohen thinks Trump might me thinking/doing whenever there was some new revelation from a general or staffer", etc, even though he's been out of the loop since 2018.
Really hard to listen to sometimes.

His case against Trump, Barr and the DOJ has potential...

He also pointed out that the financial documents found in the MAL search are probably something that could get Trump an obstruction charge, as Trump and his lawyers said he didn't have them!