Anti-Clarkson Website

Some people are so dull and wears blinkers on their eyes that they just can't see the point of JC.
The site is significantly rubbish and pointless, but it gives us the ability to laugh at the site creators, and we will do that. :p

Kind of a pathetic site, really.

I posted as guest "IBonedYourDog"

UK only has 5 free channels as standard, but of you buy a digital reciver for no extra cost you can get quite a few more.

How much does cable TV cost per month in Australia?

I don't know anybody in Ljubljana who hasn't got cable ... And I believe our living standard is below yours.

Greatgraddage said:
UK only has 5 free channels as standard, but of you buy a digital reciver for no extra cost you can get quite a few more.

Yeah and they gave it the really original name of Freeview. But if you get sky there is a channel that basically only ever seems to show Topgear, which I made the mistake of telling mum about so we're not allowed to get it. :thumbsdown: She knows i'd just watch it all day.

Poor clarkson, everyone seems to hate him. He's had protests about his honourary doctorate, a pie in the face and now this. :(

There was a website against Topgear called Topgeartossers.com but that's been taken down :thumbsup:

That site id do incredibly lame. Why would someone waste their time building something like that, just because they're afraid kids are going to try to imitate "the trio" :lol:

Looking at his forum his website is clearly huge! :lol: We must be giving him his biggest audience ever!

Honestly this guy is obviously contributing so much to society that he has to make this website. His road accident comments are frankly total bollocks and as ignornant as he makes Clarkson out to be. HIGH DEATH TOLLS DON'T JUST OCCUR IN AUSTRAILIA YOU ARSE!

Do you get a digibox in Au like we do in the UK? You just pay for the box and thats it (poor selection of channels, you pay a small amount to get more I think)

Hehe, that site is really rather entertaining. :bangin:

FreedomRules said it best though!!! :thumbsup:

maximus said:
Do you get a digibox in Au like we do in the UK? You just pay for the box and thats it (poor selection of channels, you pay a small amount to get more I think)

Pretty much, but you only get two extra channels with digital (ABC2 and SBS News).

To get any decent amount of channels, you have to pay for either cable or satellite (depending on what area you're in). The basic package with most of the providers, I think, has about 60 channels, and costs about $40-50AUD a month, and goes up to the ~$100 a month, ~120 channel package.

Even though i think the site is just trying to stir the pot why doesnt one of our AU members give the guy a ring

EDIT'd to save the poor prankster

could be funny :evil:

smtk said:
Even though i think the site is just trying to stir the pot why doesnt one of our AU members give the guy a ring

Registration Service Provided By:
Visit:
Domain name:
Registrant Contact:
Details taken out
could be funny :evil:
If his oral skills (by which I mean his speech) on the telephone are anything like his reply to my post on his crappy forum, I will be bored stupid and not interested in what he has to say.
DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THE REPLY HE GAVE ME!!

BTW: I find it funny that his "quotes" section works against him and is also such a good resource for us :mrgreen:

I think it's hilarious that, judging by the comments in the forum and the guestbook, the poor guy's website against Clarkson has completely and utterly backfired against him. (Bush bashing goes here?) He's the only one that doesn't think so, but at least he's being good-natured about it.

Also, those cartoons of Clarkson are really flattering.

ok, if we can't have a decent converstaion with him, how about we just prank call him?

I must say the site itself is interesting, it's quite strange to see a person take such offensive at simple comments made by Jeremy Clarkson, he is just one person, why cant people just learn to get along 8) :lol:

Wow...

Wow...

such fans of the website, I see? :mrgreen:

Well, it might surprise you to find out, but I am not the person you have decided to single out. :oops:

And, as it says when you register for your forums:
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit."

I believe the person above's details should be removed from the post as I feel it is actually a "threatening" act.

They are not the main person behind the website, I am, and I have no qualms debating about it.

I believe I might have to get the :coplight: involved if the above details aren't removed promptly.

Thanks for your time! :)

Kong

That information is not private, as it is displayed on the Net for all to see - I assume it was a simple whois lookup that garnered that information.

For example, see this link:

http://www.networksolutions.com/who...eKeyPage=/whois/entry.jhtml&_requestid=726492

You have no legal grounds to have it removed, when you consider that that information is accessible by the general public. The police can't do anything about it, nor will they waste their time with frivolous complaints.

As well, there is no "threatening" going on. If you find a jest about prank calls and conversations "threatening," then I strongly suggest you seek professional help.

I recommend leaving well enough alone, as we'll probably have forgotten about your silly site in a week or so.