Idiots + cars = LOL

House collapses after car smashes into it in Greater Manchester​

Flx-XfMXkAAE8zN.jpg

To be honest, it's impressive that the roof of the X6 held up all of the weight crushing down on it. That shows how over-engineered cars are nowadays to protect the occupants just because someone could do such stupid shit...

To be honest, it's impressive that the roof of the X6 held up all of the weight crushing down on it. That shows how over-engineered cars are nowadays to protect the occupants just because someone could do such stupid shit...

Not sure about that.

If you look at the evolution of modern roll cages, there will usually be a bar inside the a-pillar and another vertical bar behind it. Maybe not as strong as it could be.

Screenshot 2023-01-10 203449.jpg

We see it happen regularly with other cars, with the acceleration of a Tesla they're probably lucky that they didn't clear the pool and crash into the house.

Last edited:
At least the cleanup isn't as bad without fuel and as many fluids.... maybe? I don't know, I'm trying to find the positive.

The bill for that is going to Hz.

At least the cleanup isn't as bad without fuel and as many fluids.... maybe? I don't know, I'm trying to find the positive.

The bill for that is going to Hz.
The positive, I think, is nobody got electrocuted in the incident involving an electric car and several cubic meters of water.

The positive, I think, is nobody got electrocuted in the incident involving an electric car and several cubic meters of water.
My punny genius is unappreciated in my time.

I've always wanted to do that to people who fill up and then leave their car at the pump while they do their shopping. That's with single pumps, this is clearly a double pump so I have no idea what her problem was.

I've always wanted to do that to people who fill up and then leave their car at the pump while they do their shopping. That's with single pumps, this is clearly a double pump so I have no idea what her problem was.
And the driver was in the car, so it's not like they left the car parked there.