Let's have a laugh

Last edited:
There were 41 years of exclusively-"male" characters.

The all-female package was a limited edition package.

You can still buy the other standard packages...they didn't discontinue those.

There were 41 years of exclusively-"male" characters.

The all-female package was a limited edition package.

You can still buy the other standard packages...they didn't discontinue those.

The same clowns are melting down over Pink Floyd changing their Twitter avatar to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Dark Side of the Moon album. They don't seem to know that the original album had a rainbow.

It's clear that there needs to be a review of processes regarding the handling and retention of classified documents.

1674618455330.png

This needs context. I don’t know what that thing on the plate is supposed to be, but the post has got to be parody. Geert Wilders is a Dutch politician and “quite the character”.

After the publishing of a new study that focused on the potential health effects of gas stoves/ovens in homes, especially those with poot kitchen ventilation, one guy on a government committee thinks we should look at making natural gas-fueled stovetops/ovens to make them more safe, and to look at phasing them out. Republicans turned it into "Liberals are coming to take away your beloved gas stoves!"

After the publishing of a new study that focused on the potential health effects of gas stoves/ovens in homes, especially those with poot kitchen ventilation, one guy on a government committee thinks we should look at making natural gas-fueled stovetops/ovens to make them more safe, and to look at phasing them out. Republicans turned it into "Liberals are coming to take away your beloved gas stoves!"

I actually did know that bit! 😂 So I guess you knew who “Wild Geerters” refers to as well.

Derp. I need coffee.

Last edited:
This needs context. I don’t know what that thing on the plate is supposed to be, but the post has got to be parody. Geert Wilders is a Dutch politician and “quite the character”.

Yeah, it's a parody, that guy's a part of left twitter.

Yeah, it's a parody, that guy's a part of left twitter.
Poe's Law - it's getting harder and harder to tell what's satire and what the Right are genuinely outraged about, especially when Fox News has an entire segment dedicated to unfuckable candies, and then too many fuckable candies.