Post a pic of yourself

At the top of a huge (134m) mountain, snowboarding.

IMG_20230128_104132.jpg

photo_2023-02-01_10-40-32.jpg

I can't believe after so many years of getting to know y'all through sans-serif fonts on the intertubes I finally had the privilege and honor and joy of meeting you all in person in the cold Finland environs. Seriously the friendliest and most fun-loving group of people, and I cannot thank you all enough for welcoming and accommodating me and everything else that my jetlagged brain is finding difficult to express.

A Finnmeet happened and it was mentioned on here at all? I suppose that would explain why its' even quieter than usual on here at the moment.

Nate with his Piaget, immaculate sneakers, and a glass of champagne hanging out in the shop. He doesn't need to say "I bring the class" because he just does.

A Finnmeet happened and it was mentioned on here at all? I suppose that would explain why its' even quieter than usual on here at the moment.
Some things were forgotten, indeed. But a photo thread should follow this weekend.

I can't see it

I used to able to, last night. Now it’s gone. :(

Ha, I can see it now.

I knew it was a handstand.

New car picked up Monday, complete with brown leather for @rickhamilton620. Thread to follow soon once we've got more to say:

View attachment 3568251
Another prancing horse! Just a different breed.. :D Going by that grin, it comes with the factory smile-maker! I hope it ages like a fine wine.. a Port or something ;)

Last edited:
Greetings.

From Switzerland.

0E482DD3-6D4A-4FBC-A4FC-7A850F818C04.jpeg

Last edited:
Hank is not impressed. I'd even say he seems...neutral.

Hank is not impressed. I'd even say he seems...neutral.

You should see how he reacts when I pick him up to show him the view over a wall.

CEB73174-D9BD-4F3E-9E89-2EC7AF18A1AA.jpeg