THE STIG HAS BEEN UNMASKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
bartboy9891 said:
No Boss said:
even if they did confirm it was the Stig, there goes all the clever Stigisms and every long running joke about him...or it.
they arent gonna confirm it. think about it, they never announced on the show who the OLD stig was even after he left.

touche...

jensked said:
Or are we all contributing to another hypothesis thread? :)

DING DING DING!!!!

I think that's what we are all doing, the guy who started this thread hasn't even backed up his theory, and how many times have we requested the scans?

http://img35.imageshack.**/img35/7863/text3lo.jpg
I have a scan from the magazine.... so here you go....

Utter nonsense.
I don't give a shit for this article, it's all crap as we all saw in the past, Daily Express is a rubbish paper, you just can't trust them. 8)

I'd say the next one would be a gold stig :thumbsup:

Or if JC was in a jokey mood a Burberry stiggy so the stigg could blend in to british town centres

can we just keep the stig masked? tryin to unmask him wil just ruin him. The jokes wont make any sense. We all know watever JC says isnt true but cmon, hes a mystery.. lets keep him that way.

Magnet said:
Yeah, but:

http://img33.imageshack.**/img33/9260/chuck6hg.jpg

OMG !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's fucking hilarious :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the best part for me by the texas ranger was when he was thrown out of an airplane and he was able to catch on to the other plane which was flying below and enter him with no struggle at all :D

now what concerns stig i don't believe a single word of it but still if it's true and if the stig would be replaced i would love to see sort of competition to become stig. top gear could bring blue red gold etc. stigs and they would sort it all out by driving liana or some other car. imo it would be a great idea and sight too.

Bah.

Everybody knows that the Stig is...

http://img476.imageshack.**/img476/5391/228011davidhasselhoffred8xi.jpg

DAVID HASSELHOFF!

THat article was great, i loved how thorough it was, and how it explained why... :?

Hmm, yeah, another speculative article from the tabloids.
Unless other papers come up with the same thing, I don't believe it. Especially if it's rather short like that.
This thread was worthless *sigh*.
here's one thought left that nobody thought to consider, before they lock this thread: what if Perry was never fired from his job as Stig, what if the replacement of Stig was just a cover-up to keep people guessing and give them the impression that the stig had been changed and they'd guess others while he had stayed the same ? :?
bahahaha, ok, now you can lock this thread :lol:

i always wondered that too :lol:

I don't think it's David Hasselhoff, even though Germans love David Hasselhoff. In my honest opinion, the Stig is....you guessed it,
p16556j26g5.jpg

Frank Stallone

vladmitu said:
Hmm, yeah, another speculative article from the tabloids.

Well since News Corp owns the The Times, your comment isnt entirely true ;)
Maybe in this case though :?

The whole point of the stig was to have an objective driver that wasn't biased to any direction,I personally don't ever want to know who the Stig is because as it is now I actually believe in him being objecitive, if we know who he is everyone will be like "He drove a (enter car name here) for 3 years so ofcourse he made a great time with it".
Hell no, leave it as it is.

Haha, I couldn't care less if I knew who the Stig was. Actually, I'd prefer to know to be honest. I wouldn't ruin any of the show's mystique about the Stig at all. He's a character, do you guys get all thingy because you know Christopher Reeves played Superman?

:p

jensked said:
^ don't forget all those stupid commercials for a fitness machine on TV (vt4 or kanaal2) where Chuck Norris shows what the machine can do.

Why the hell is that article not scanned yet?

"You may remember me from such commercials as...." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.