Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

"They are powered" is probably a term that should be loosely used considering it's a Peugeot from the 07 generation.

"They are powered" is probably a term that should be loosely used considering it's a Peugeot from the 07 generation.

Ok, they WERE powered. :)

“And as you can see, this lovely couple have severed their daughters head, and mounted it on the dashboard.” 😁

I feel like this is something @rickhamilton620 would want.

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?

7990B890-F836-4B0A-A588-4B2832D7309C.jpeg

4DB3710C-706E-475B-97CE-1F467CF80CB3.jpeg

I bet that they are color blind.

There's a reason why Matt Farah has this color on his Porsche. A varation on cassis red, but it's to me a strange faded pink-ish color. He's color blind and I guess to him this is a good color. To me, it's bland, but it's not my car and we all do what we like. <3

1686729166594.png

Someone sold a  lot of Mary Kay

His Porsche looks really good with the red interior and the champagne wheels.
I wouldn't choose this color, because I prefer purple, but it surely is a million times better than the 50 shades of silver we usually see because "resale value".
It's not a goddamn Sentra, paint it some interesting color!

You were running low on weirdness.

I can dig on both of those. The H1 needs stock steelies though. The brodozer wheels gotta go. The Avanti has always been weird to me. That someone thought this was such a great vehicle that we will continue to sell them long after the parent company went belly up.