James May's book

Evo7

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Ford Capri Laser 1.6 and a M reg pegeot 205 lol
Nice...

When the times comes, we'll be waiting for some scans.

Odds are it will be hard to find in canada... thank you internet!

I'll definitely buying it, even if it turns out to be crap, which is probably unlikely.

araracd said:
When the times comes, we'll be waiting for some scans.
screw the scans, chances are that someone will torrent it in PDF form

WTF? I'll buy it... Amazon will have for 11-ish Euros...

I see the point in downloading the eps since no money is lost to the BBC anyway, but you'd expect James Fans to buy it...

^ Quite right. ?7.99 isn't going to break the bank is it. If anything the Amazon postage costs are what pushes the price up!

I'm hoping it's got some really old articles from Car in it.

In Germany on Amazon book shipments are for free...

No way! Unfair! I'm planning on taking the ISBN number to a local bookshop and pre-ordering it that way, thus avoiding P&P.

Yeah I checked earlier. Its 12,95 Euros with free shipment...

Hopefully Barnes and Nobel will get it, they got me Perry McCarthy's (Black Stig) book, for like $15 bucks US with no shipping charge

Electrastar~Indochine said:
^ Quite right. ?7.99 isn't going to break the bank is it. If anything the Amazon postage costs are what pushes the price up!

I'm hoping it's got some really old articles from Car in it.

I've got some of his articles from car magazine, his writing style is alot different then than it is now. In one he describes how he drove a rolls royce naked. :shock:

His book should be a good seller but I doubt it will get to the top of the charts like Clarkson's do as he is less well known, which is a shame.

Evo7 said:
I've got some of his articles from car magazine, his writing style is alot different then than it is now. In one he describes how he drove a rolls royce naked. :shock:

I've got that one too, although I think it's been hyped up a lot 10 years later (due to nekkidness)!

?5.99 delivered on play.com btw guys :) just pre-ordered