What's your car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn_230 said:
No, he's 15... :p
No your meant to leave it and allow me to tell him that "yes, I own an SL65 and there are pictures in the Whats Your Car thread".
I'v done it before and certain people have been caught looking for ages :lol:

Cactuar - My parents do own an E-Class and IMO they better mainly cos of the looks. But before the current generation E-Class & 5-Series, the Bimmers were usually better except with the old 500E.

BlaRo said:
Shawn_230 said:
I like the new 5-Series... only new BMW that I don't mind. The rest look like nutsacks.
:lmao:
Very nice, Cactuar, I'm a fan of the E34s as well.

cheers!

SL65: I doubt someone with the email address "nissan350z" and who has "Bitches & Hoes" in his list of interests really would own a 65, haha :p

Yes, an E-Class is much better than an SL65; no competition there.

This is my ride.
DSC00477_2.jpg

DSC00480_2.jpg

DSC00479_2.jpg

fluffnik said:
Omarsan said:
This is my ride.

Shiny.

What motor?

Yeah more specs Omarsan. There's quite a few BMW drivers and fans on here ;).

M-Sport package??

Mischief007 said:
fluffnik said:
Omarsan said:
This is my ride.

Shiny.

What motor?

Yeah more specs Omarsan. There's quite a few BMW drivers and fans on here ;).

M-Sport package??
OMG, what kind of a BMW fan are you? :p

I'm no BMW expert either, but you can clearly see by looking at the bumpers that his car does not have the M-Package. A car with the sportpack looks like this, very similiar to the M5 in fact:
http://home.arcor.de/eggertm/E39/DSC00779.JPG

Omarsan's car is sporting the M5 side mirrors though. Those have to be aftermarket (maybe OEM parts), as they were never available from factory for regular models. Not even on those ordered with the M-Sport pack.

Smartass. I've seen those types of wheels on a BMW equipped with the M-Sport package. Different years came with different wheels.

Nice ride Omarsan - and the wheels never came as standard with the M package in Germany as far as I remember (But they're definitely the ones that suit the E39 best!) And it'd be nice to get some more specs, or no, wait, let's guess the right model! I'm starting and saying that it is a 528i :D

It's only a 1997 520 at the moment. 150bhp. It is lowerd 40mm in the front and back. I had the whole car repainted a year ago, and fitted the M5 mirrors and leather interior at the same time.

And you are right about the wheels. My snow tires it M5 replica rims and look like this:
DSC0045b6_2.jpg

Going to swap the engine for a 530 or 540 maby even a m5. :)

You'll definitely notice the difference even with the 3 litre engine - from my memories, the 520 runs very smooth but isn't the torquiest engine around...

mautzel said:
You'll definitely notice the difference even with the 3 litre engine - from my memories, the 520 runs very smooth but isn't the torquiest engine around...

Yeah your totaly right about that. :lol:

Nice 5 series! Excellent trim and colour combination. Did you think about fitting Xenon headlights? It really changes the looks of the car. Those wheels are intense, the big lip looks good on all 5 series. I really need to get me a set come summer.

BTW I took some new (better) pictures of my car yesterday. Here they are! (56k GO AWAY!)

devans.jpg

cote.jpg

cote2.jpg

arriere.jpg

haut.jpg

interieur2.jpg

interieur1.jpg

volant_badge.jpg

Yeah I have my neon. Not stock :evil:
DSCF0020.jpg

and my 2006 Accent GSi
Dscf0002.jpg

Looking to pick up something else soon maybe a vovlo 850 turbo or camaro

I love reading threads like these because I get to see alot of other cars from around the world.

What are the specs of that Hyundai?

I have a question for the canadians and people from northern Europe, how do you keep your car clean in winter?
Today I was washing mine at -3?C and it was ompossible to get it dry, the water on the car kept on freezing. I had to spray the part i wanted to dry to get the ice to melt, then dry it quickly and then spray a next part, so the dry part became wet again and so on....
After a while I stopped trying and only did my windows. Now it's standing outside with ice on the hood and doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.