Superbowl XL

Re: Superbowl XL

ryzsru00 said:
Wanted to get some other peoples predictions about the upcoming superbowl (Pittsburgh vs Seattle). Being from Pittsburgh i believe we will win 28-0, if we can stop Alexender, and pressure Hassellback.

Well you know what this Seattle dweller has to say to that . . . . :p

Actually, I'm hopin' Seattle will win, but who knows, Pittsburgh is a good team.

GO HAWKS

The hawks are a great team too, but im sick of hearing about how they don't get any media attention. Pittsburgh doesn't get all that much either, the media in general are just Fair Weather Fans

The Seahawks got to the playoff too easily just like the colts while on the other hand Pittsburgh has been playing playoffs sinece week 16. The little non-existing birds will be crushed 27-17

Tomo Motorsport, what is it like out there in seattle, is everyone backing the hawks or they could care less. Back here its basically what we live for, the new showed an overhead shot at mall parking lots it was like a ghost town

I also am rooting for the Steelers. I want them to win, I think they deserve it, and they got the team to do it.

ryzsru00 said:
Tomo Motorsport, what is it like out there in seattle, is everyone backing the hawks or they could care less. Back here its basically what we live for, the new showed an overhead shot at mall parking lots it was like a ghost town

Everyone's backing them, the mayor even declared today Seahawks day. It's been pretty crazy since this is the Seahawks first ever Superbowl. Everyone's hyped.

GO HAWKS!!!

(Closest thing to a local team that we have. ;))

I'm usually a raider fan, but since we sucked ass this year, I have to root for someone else. I'm not huge on the steelers because of the immaculate reception (Yes, we're still bitter). Nor am I a seahawks fan, because they used to be our AFC west rivals and knocked us out of the playoffs once or twice. I'll lean towards the steelers, I guess. :D

I guess i'll be pulling for the Seahawks, just because they managed to knock my two teams out of the playoffs :-(. They were good enough to beat two pretty decent teams, i'd like to see them win it, since IIRC this is their first trip to the super bowl since they were created. I don't really follow NFL, so I have adopted the Redskins since I now live outside Washington DC, and the Panthers, since they are closer to where I went to school.

For all you Hawk fans out there, There has been talk of Shaun Alexander leaving for more money he may even go to the Cardinals. I will lose all respect for the man if he ends up leaving reminds me good old T O

ryzsru00 said:
For all you Hawk fans out there, There has been talk of Shaun Alexander leaving for more money he may even go to the Cardinals. I will lose all respect for the man if he ends up leaving reminds me good old T O

Yeah, we know, there's been talks about it for awhile. Don't know whether he'll get his raise that he's been wanting.

Happy Seahawks Day! its today. :banana:

I'm so glad the Packers didn't make it this far :D

The Rolling Stones! :woot: 8) :cheers: :blush: :beer: :happy: :love: :music: :banana: :wub: :dance: :mrgreen: :tvhappy: :thumbsup:

Old rock stars never have wardrobe malfunctions.

BlaRo said:
The Rolling Stones! :woot: 8) :cheers: :blush: :beer: :happy: :love: :music: :banana: :wub: :dance: :mrgreen: :tvhappy: :thumbsup:

Old rock stars never have wardrobe malfunctions.

They're still alive??? :lol: