Who can name this car? Win respect from everyone here!

I'm pretty sure that's either an MG F or an MG TF

mr2 spyder?

flyingfridge said:
I'm pretty sure that's either an MG F or an MG TF

definately one of those

I'm going to go with the MG on this one...

MG TF

To be honest, I had no idea what car it was, but after I've looked at photos of the MG, I'd have to go with that as well.

Those photos are incredible though... :shock: What happened... just freezing rain?

I'm still not convineced. It's close to the MG F and MG TF but that air scoop really doesen't look the same, and the lines below the door....I'm not 100% sure yet. Post a comparison of the two and convince me...

What about a Lotus Elan?

It's definately not a Lotus Elan (lower car + the Elan doesn't have that side scoop).
It's not quite right to be the TF
I'm gonna go for it being a 2000-era (or as someone said 2001) MG-F. However, I'm still not certain as both the front and rear look a little too squashed and there's a bit of a bulge in the front bumper I wouldn't expect...
Of course with the ice on it the shape isn't exactly the same, so it's difficult to be sure...

tf.jpg

slide0011_image010.jpg

definately the same car

what's with the "respect" thing though?

no its not .. that is a MGTF .. the ice-car is a MGF
The key? .. the side air scoop..

Oh and here is a nother picture of the ice-car ..
it shows the round headlights of the MGF ... not the MGTF
finice.jpg

the reson why its more ice on the first picture is due to the fact that it was left there a few days :p

flamingi said:
Those photos are incredible though... :shock: What happened... just freezing rain?
Those pics are from last year's Geneva(not sure) ice storm.

It was in Switzerland I think. Not sure which city.

Salar said:
flamingi said:
Those pics are from last year's Geneva(not sure) ice storm.

It was in Switzerland I think. Not sure which city.

lol, The first pic in the link tells it all :) (about the location anyway, not the date)