Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I think thats the major downer of supercars, they are so wide that it can be a problem. Case and point, JC blocking up a bridge becuase his Ford GT was too wide. :lol:

neither the carrera GT and the Ford GT look that wide to me. sure they are as wide as some large SUV's, but when you see one on the street they look fairly small and compact.

I don't think they're that wide... they look wide, relative to their height, but they're not really

Edit: I just looked it up, a Carrera GT is 75.6 inches wide, Ford GT is 76.9 whereas something like... say an M3 is about 70.

bartboy9891 said:
neither the carrera GT and the Ford GT look that wide to me. sure they are as wide as some large SUV's, but when you see one on the street they look fairly small and compact.
Agreed.

BTW, saw a light PURPLE CHARGER! :shock:

Damn, it was neat. Took some crappy pics, will post them.

How come I'm not getting email notifications from this thread anymore? Weird...

The good weather this week resulted in me seeing a lot of nice cars, but I was too lazy to take pictures. So I'll just list them here and break the rules: I saw a green Quattroporte (first one I've seen), a red F430, a red and a black F360 Spider and a black or navy 575M... all in the span of one day. Oh, and a Conti GT... but that's like a Civic nowadays and wasn't appealing to being with.

Shawn_230 said:
How come I'm not getting email notifications from this thread anymore? Weird...

The good weather this week resulted in me seeing a lot of nice cars, but I was too lazy to take pictures. So I'll just list them here and break the rules: I saw a green Quattroporte (first one I've seen), a red F430, a red and a black F360 Spider and a black or navy 575M... all in the span of one day. Oh, and a Conti GT... but that's like a Civic nowadays and wasn't appealing to being with.
LOL@ Conti GT

:thumbsdown: @you not taking pics

I don't believe you. 8)

BTW, did you see all of them in downtown and about green Quattroprte, was it light green with tan interior? I've seen that one actually.

Don't remember the exact colour of the Maser... I was trying to determine whether it was a Quattroporte or a Buick... but I think it was quite dark green, not that nice.

I saw all of them downtown. The Maserati was on West Hastings and Burrard... two 360s near UBC and the F430 and the 575M near Pacific and Main Street, by Granville Island. The Conti GT was on Denman.

Shawn_230 said:
Don't remember the exact colour of the Maser... I was trying to determine whether it was a Quattroporte or a Buick... but I think it was quite dark green, not that nice.

:? dark green?

Ah, worst color for a Maserati.

Salar said:
:? dark green?

Ah, worst color for a Maserati.

Nope, it's not. I've seen a sort of burgandy coloured quattroporte around before... I'm sure that was worse. Why would you pay that much for a car and then get an ugly colour? :( I also saw a dark silver one last night, on Alberni... that was nice.

I've got some more pics to post, but I'm not going to upload them until I can get a cable for my cellphone... who knows when that'll be.

These big executive sedans all have ugly colours... the S-Class is guilty of this too.

^audi is the only one who hasn't

never seen an A8 is weird colour at least

but have no idea what audi is trying to prove with this colour :puke:
side3.jpg

Those types of colours are intended for the Indian Subcontinent nations.

Please post the GT as soon as you can... I haven't seen one of those... since this morning.

:thumbsdown:

Those litter the streets here... it's a piece of junke.