Help this guy win his bet!

jeffy777 said:
Tomo Motorsport said:
I bet what he means by unique, is everybody except him, otherwise it would be impossible.

No, a "unique visit" is a common term in the web site world that means the first visit for each person, not every time the page is nailed; that would be a "page view".

Now things get fishy when browser cookies come into play because the unique visits can be dtermined by a specified length of time, such as 1 hour. So if a person keeps refreshing the page, the counter won't go up at all, unless they come back after that 1 hour period is expired (or unless the dude is cheating and the counter is baloney)

JayJay basically already pointed this out. His posts aren't invisible, you know :)

jayjaya29 said:
If you look all the way at the bottom it says:

Hits counted by statcounter.com, as there are only 6 billion people on the planet, I have set a cookie time between each persons counted hit to 1 hour

So that means each hour you can go back and it will count. :think:

Well, at least 2 people read my posts now. :)

From the bottom of the site:

Hits counted by statcounter.com, as there are only 6 billion people on the planet, I have set a cookie time between each persons counted hit to 1 hour

matt_shaw said:
1 billion is the same everywhere

Nope its not. We say

Milli? (million)= 1 000 000
Milli?rd (billion)= 1 000 000 000
Billi? (trillion) = 1 000 000 000 000
;) .

Viper007Bond said:

Yeah, jayjay posted that already. Maybe his posts are invisible after all :lol:

jeffy777 said:
Viper007Bond said:

*sigh*

jayjaya29 said:
jeffy777 said:
Viper007Bond said:

*sigh*

lol, and I quoted you and you quoted me quoting you, so maybe my posts are invisible too? :comfort:

No, I read your posts. But since nobody reacted to your post of my 'invisible' post, I quoted your post so it would indefinitely been seen by those who come to this thread.

Don't worry, I can see all your posts. 8) Escpecially yours Jeffy. :bow:

jayjaya29 said:
No, I read your posts. But since nobody reacted to your post of my 'invisible' post, I quoted your post so it would indefinitely been seen by those who come to this thread.

Don't worry, I can see all your posts. 8) Escpecially yours Jeffy. :bow:

hehe, I meant maybe my posts are invisible to every one else too, except for you, since no one seemed to catch what you said when I quited you. Man, I just can't seem to express myself clearly today :lol: