Effing idiot trying to rip off someone on Ebay.

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
Look here:
Ebay Motors - ptCruiser

The :censored: tool is trying to rip someone off big time and knows nothing about modding a car.

• Tornado - Come on... :roll:
  • Dream Cruisers have painted bumpers !! - can't hide the back one with a bra, huh ? :p

• - ORGINAL 150 HP STOCK- HP ADDITIONS- FULL CAT EXHAUST (+15 hp) JETCHIP (+30 hp) AIRAID INTAKE (+10 hp) HEADMAN HEADERS 4-2-1 (+10 hp) UNDERDRIVE PULLEY (+5 hp) , TORNADO (+5 hp) FUEL EMISSIONS MODULE (+5 hp) (223 DYNO TESTED TRUE HORSEPOWER)
    - Yeah, right ! Like you can just add up all the claimed hp gains advertised by the product's manufacturer and then say "dyno proven". :x
  • I could go on and on. :(
Sad sad sad ... :thumbsdown:

Feel free to let him know what you think or ask for a dyno sheet proving his claims.
THEN bring us his answer for all to see.
:evil:

***Edit***
Modified the title. Trying to get people to focus on the actual topic. :roll:

But he DOES state:

2002 TOURING MODEL MODIFIED INTO COMPLETE CUSTOM "TURBO/ DREAM CRUISER"

Looks like just another midget hearse to me.

*shrugs*

Xeon SX said:
u must really love ptCruisers
It's much more about not being happy at some f***er trying to trick some poor chap into buying a badly modded car for way too much money.

*reads other posts*

Haaa... why don't you pretend like I haven't said anything. Wrong crowd I guess.:roll:

Roman said:
It's much more about not being happy at some f***er trying to trick some poor chap into buying a badly modded car for way too much money.

*reads other posts*

Haaa... why don't you pretend like I haven't said anything. Wrong crowd I guess.:roll:

You do realize that the front bra cuts through the air and increases areodynamics so it ups top speed +15mph. The Carbon Fibre stick-ons make the dash lighter (via osmosis) making the car lighter so freeing up some "power to weight" bhp, and finally the seat covers... well if you don't know what seat covers add to your cars bhp, then you know nothing about cars.

// :lol:

Has he wrapped a sweat band around the gear stick? o_O

What?s a Tornado?
And what an ugly steering wheel! :yucky:

No Boss said:
You do realize that the front bra cuts through the air and increases areodynamics so it ups top speed +15mph. The Carbon Fibre stick-ons make the dash lighter (via osmosis) making the car lighter so freeing up some "power to weight" bhp, and finally the seat covers... well if you don't know what seat covers add to your cars bhp, then you know nothing about cars.

:lmao:

what's the use of the leather nose on the car? it looks like shit and doesn't look like it does anything

bone said:

what's the use of the leather nose on the car? it looks like shit and doesn't look like it does anything

I guess I'll explain these American "mods". The leather in front of the car is call a "Bra", and as far as I can tell people buy them to reduce rock chips on the front of the car. I can't believe people still use them when you can buy the clear bra that does the job and looks a lot better.

And Redliner, A tornado looks like some sort of produce chopper you put in side your intake arm and it supposedly spins the air through your intake, increasing volume, increaseing flow, and thus giving you more performace and gas mileage. It's also been advertised as "Supercharge your engine for $59.99 and gain 35hp". If you have anyidea of how cars work, or basic physics works.... you'll no the product is all BS.

/link to Tornado http://www.tornado-fuelsaver.tv/image.asp?image=/_img/product/tornado_fuel_saver

in uk everyone would call you "CHEAP F*CK" for having that thing at front

VUK said:
in uk everyone would call you "CHEAP F*CK" for having that thing at front

It also makes it look like a badly-done shunt'n'bump, too.

No Boss said:
bone said:

I guess I'll explain these American "mods". The leather in front of the car is call a "Bra", and as far as I can tell people buy them to reduce rock chips on the front of the car. I can't believe people still use them when you can buy the clear bra that does the job and looks a lot better.
The funny thing is that people buy those to make their cars look better (no scratches, chips, etc.), but you end up having this ugly black cover on the front of your car at all times! :?

No Boss said:

I prefer the European type of car bra :

car.med.jpg

No Boss said:
And Redliner, A tornado looks like some sort of produce chopper you put in side your intake arm and it supposedly spins the air through your intake, increasing volume, increaseing flow, and thus giving you more performace and gas mileage. It's also been advertised as "Supercharge your engine for $59.99 and gain 35hp". If you have anyidea of how cars work, or basic physics works.... you'll no the product is all BS.

:blink: I really tought NOBODY bought these kind of things, they?re just soooo stupid.
Here in Brazil a few years ago I saw an ad for a device that "electromagnecticaly alligned" fuel particles as they passed the device, resulting in a better combustion, with the same benefits of a Tornado. And now the worst part: They had the nerve to claim that the best European car manufactures were launching cars with a similar device. :roll:

EDIT: I just found out that the manufacturers of "Tornado" also sell the "Magnetic Fuelsaver"....holy f*ing baloney Batman!