[08x00] February 12th, 2006 [Winter Olympics]

Porsche-Superiority said:
TG used 28:20 tune before....
come on people what is it??????????

:?
+1

Must have this tune :)

Must have this tune :)

Its the one after you hear rage against the machine.

Jeremy goes "Eat lead olympic target" then you hear sirens which I think is the start of the song.

about 5.54 into the episode is the start
With perhaps around 6.45 as the finish

Jeremy says 25 seconds is a week during the start of this song.

Thanks guys you rock :)

maybe i was hearing things! i've listened to samples of most of the songs from the start and cannot find the song i heard! Antitrust thanks for that, but it wasn't the song i'm after.

if anybody remembers a really catchy rock song, that wasn't RATM around when the audi vs. volvo thing was on, near the end of it, or the end of when james first starts talking about the q7

thanks

Re: Must have this tune :)

Re: Must have this tune :)

Rockstar2006 said:
Its the one after you hear rage against the machine.

Jeremy goes "Eat lead olympic target" then you hear sirens which I think is the start of the song.

about 5.54 into the episode is the start
With perhaps around 6.45 as the finish

Jeremy says 25 seconds is a week during the start of this song.

Thanks guys you rock :)

The siren part is from Quincy Jones' Ironside, song from the Kill Bill 1 soundtrack, but i don't think the rest of that bit is the same song, only the siren part.

05:58 - 06:40 is The Crystal Method - Weapons of Mass Distortion

47:52-48:01

Does anyone know what this song is? I think I remember hearing it before on Top Gear but I can't remember which episode. It is right after Jeremy announces "The Top Gear Winter Olympics Ski Slash Car Jumping Champio"

Thanks!

33:52 - 34:59 - Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive
:oops:

Can i just point out guys that this is not the correct track, the correct track that you hear at this point in the episode is actually Rob Dougan - Speed Me Towards Death

You may remember Clarkson getting beaten by "a guy who calls every dood" and he jumped from the top of that mountain in 20 seconds, Man Vs Alpha at 30Mph

Clarkson lost and gave the guy his money at the studio, but had the last word with " Dont spend it all on crystal meth " lmao!

Guys

anyone know the song where james may is doing his nice smooth driving on the ice?

Izari said:
bump for 28:20 song?
in the beginning it almosted sounded like "Piddy- Victory" lol
what is this?
it almost sounds like it because thats the music that he uses in that song. :p
its also in the TVR Sagaris racing green promo vid.

Well it sounds like a song from the "Rocky" soundtrack by Bill Conti - "Going the Distance". But upon further investigation, I think it's: Deep Red - We Took Pelham

also

06:40 - 07:20 is the same as 04:55 - 05:18.

So:

04:00 - 04:50 - Tom Rothrock - Rollin' Crumblin (Collateral OST)
06:40 - 07:20 - Ilan Eshkeri - Journey To The Boatyard (The Layer Cake OST)
12:46 - 13:20 - Air - Clouds Up (The Virgin Suicides OST)
18:48 - 20:31 - Ravel - Bolero
28:20 - 30:09 - Deep Red - We Took Pelham
44:53 - 45:18 - Massive Attack - One Thought at a Time (Danny The Dog OST)

is it possible that you can upload Deep Red - We took Pelham on an ftp for us to download?
thx
:thumbsup:

Deep Red's We Took Pelham is built on a Sample of the Rocky soundtrack's "Going the Distance"

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/webpages/deadlyavengerx04x09x02

and this was sampled by Puffy in "Victory". So everyone's right!

ex8689 said:
Well it sounds like a song from the "Rocky" soundtrack by Bill Conti - "Going the Distance".

But upon further investigation, I think it's:

Deep Red - We Took Pelham

RussTypeS said:
1:17 - 2:04: unknown remix of Chicane - Early
Madcap said:
01:17 - 02:04 is a remix of 'UNKLE - In a State', i dont know which mix it is though unfortunately.

Hmmmmmm. To me, 01:17 - 02:04 sounds like a dance version of Moby - God Moving Over the Face of the Waters. I searched around a little and couldn't find a remix of that song so I could be wrong . . .

ex8689 said:
Hmmmmmm. To me, 01:17 - 02:04 sounds like a dance version of Moby - God Moving Over the Face of the Waters. I searched around a little and couldn't find a remix of that song so I could be wrong . . .

Same here. If not then it's very simiar.

Song starts at 27.07 - James May is Driving on the Ice and he goes "ohh what a drift"

Love to know what song that is please, if anyone gets it please PM me aswell.

hey there

looking to find the track between 14:08-14:53

thxs :)