PETROLHEADS - NEW BBC2 CAR SHOW COMING SOON!!!

yeah, but with a lower IQ and a higher octane.....

it was.... pretty dire.

Petrolheads S1E01 is now on UKNova.

I actually enjoyed it! It seemed to take a little while to warm up, but it started to flow better towards the end.

Neil Morrissey is a bit of an odd choice for a host. Personally, I would have thought that the Hamster would be a better choice as a host with Neil Morrissey as a team captain, but overall I felt it worked well enough.

Am looking forward to more Petrolheads to tide me over until TG S8 starts!

I cant use BT until the weekend, but i guess I can wait, since everybody disliked it.

Will anyone be uploading the eps to one of the FTPs?

It's up on UKNova now... I can put it on another torrent if you guys want. But give UKNova a go first, it's crazy fast.

Oh C'mon, how did you not enjoy that?? It was certailny worth the download. i thought it was funny. Richard seemed perfectly suited for his part.

In my defence though I aso like They think it's all over, QI, have I got news for you etc. So perhaps I was more of the target audience here.

The segments were a bit short and they went through them too quickly, but there's definitely the makings of a good TV show there.

I particularly liked the car identifying game... It's one of my favourite pasttimes in real life as well :D

i get a connection error on the tracker but DHT is working :)

Apparently James May is on episode 4 and he'll be on Richard's team.

Evo7 said:
Apparently James May is on episode 4 and he'll be on Richard's team.
:thumbsup:

I'm sorry for being a pain, but is possible for anyone to upload it to kuranosuke's FTP or megaupload or something. The problem with torrents is that i can't use them over my network.

I just watched it thanks to the UNBELIEVEABLE speed of UKNova. I had watched all three seasons of QI right before that, and one thing that QI does right, and Petrolheads doesn't, is have a host that can embarass the guests with his knowledge. Morrissey would be a fine host for a normal game show, but for a panel setup, I would much prefer James May; he's much more Stephen Fryish. Think of it as the difference between Regis Philbin and Alex Trebek.

I agree, Stephen Fry is brilliant on QI. (Ever noticed that the guests on that are stand up comedians half the time?)

I liked the show, but I agree that Morrisey isn't suited to it.

Yeah, the show is alright... but Morrissey seems like a prick... nothing like Fry.

The parking section was awesome, but I can't believe how long it took them to identify those cars from the small pics.