[08x00] February 12th, 2006 [Winter Olympics]

AJ said:
Song starts at 27.07 - James May is Driving on the Ice and he goes "ohh what a drift"

Love to know what song that is please, if anyone gets it please PM me aswell.

Me too, im about the 5th person wondering what the song is by the looks of it!

I don't have a copy of the video in front of me at the moment, but here are some songs I don't see on the list:

The speed-skating sequence was Ravel's Bolero
A song in the Q7 vs XC90 bit was The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
First song on Hammond's iPod: Buster Poindexter - Hot Hot Hot
Second song on the iPod: Bryan Adams - Summer of '69

Best. Episode. Ever.

i know i have the song that plays during james driving on the ice with the land rover but i can't remember the name. highly annoying.

in the mean time...

39:09 - 39:24 808 state - flow coma (afx remix) [the suzuki swift intro]
39:25 - 39:43 Aphex twin - Windowlicker (acid edit)

and i'm pretty sure that the hybrid track marrakech is the one found on the album.

What song?

What song?

What song is playing while Clarkson is in the XK8 on the sneaky practice run on the ice. During where clarkson says " Im alrmingly out of control". The song is played between 25.52 and 26.10 ish. Near the end there is some vocals to the song. They are very quiet and the voulume needs to be incresed to hear it. Around 26.07.

41:08 - 42:08 Hard-Fi - Living For the Weekend.

There is my bit of help for this topic.

09:00 - 10:18
That song sounds a bit like Hans Zimmer, it's very dynamic and entertaining, anyone knows anything about it?

As usual the song i want the most nobody knows lol. Sounds a bit like Hybrid. Or maybe the intro to some breakbeat song by another group.

Read above someone has the song in their collection they just said they couldnt remember the name of it right now, and it was damn annoying, it is coz i really wanna listen to that song!!

lol

Come on guys get the song where JM is drifting on the ICE Cracked! its at 27.07 come onnn mannn! come onnnn!! poowwwwerr!!

Aston Martin Lagonda said:
09:00 - 10:18
That song sounds a bit like Hans Zimmer, it's very dynamic and entertaining, anyone knows anything about it?

I'm pretty sure that it's Craig Armstrong, but unfortunately I don't recall hearing it before.

Just for clarification, now that I have the video in front of me:

10:21 - 10:49 - The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
14:01 - 14:07 - Buster Poindexter - Hot Hot Hot
14:08 - 14:53 - Cliff Martinez - First Sleep (Solaris OST)
15:47 - 16:06 - Bryan Adams - Summer of '69

80ssportlover said:
26:51 - 27:57 - ... (JM driving on the ice)

As usual the song i want the most nobody knows lol. Sounds a bit like Hybrid. Or maybe the intro to some breakbeat song by another group.

Me too, it almost sounds like something I have heard before, but can't place a finger on it... I've gone through about 50 songs this afternoon trying to find it... :(

44:12-44:43 - Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From

Old School 8)

ex8689 said:
Well it sounds like a song from the "Rocky" soundtrack by Bill Conti - "Going the Distance". But upon further investigation, I think it's: Deep Red - We Took Pelham

also

06:40 - 07:20 is the same as 04:55 - 05:18.

So:

04:00 - 04:50 - Tom Rothrock - Rollin' Crumblin (Collateral OST)
06:40 - 07:20 - Ilan Eshkeri - Journey To The Boatyard (The Layer Cake OST)
12:46 - 13:20 - Air - Clouds Up (The Virgin Suicides OST)
18:48 - 20:31 - Ravel - Bolero
28:20 - 30:09 - Deep Red - We Took Pelham
44:53 - 45:18 - Massive Attack - One Thought at a Time (Danny The Dog OST)

Porsche-Superiority said:
TG used 28:20 tune before....
come on people what is it??????????

:?

THANK YOU.
YOU MADE MY DAY :thumbsup:

Anyone have any leads on what mix of UNKLE's "In a State" is being used between 1:17 and 2:04? It sounds awesome. Possibly a Hybrid remix?

80ssportlover said:
26:51 - 27:57 - ... (JM driving on the ice)

I may email the BBC and ask them, they helped out with a track on the Aston Martin DB9 Volante review for me too a while ago...