Here's something Scud would love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link

Hmmm, lets start hiding our money and trying to push oil prices higher, so we can build nuclear power plants... If they were trying to conduct a civil nuclear program, why is it that they have to pull stupid moves like hiding their money, to keep the big bad UN from stealing it. I don't understand why they think stunts like this will get people to think favorably about them.

Iran is surrounded by American soldiers (in Iraq and Afghanistan). They have been continually threatened by the United States...and the whole doctrine of pre-emptive strikes doesn't help much either....if they do want to develop nukes, they were induced into doing so by the Americans. Which by the way is a violation of the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty...

Article 1
Each nuclear-weapon State Party to the Treaty undertakes not to transfer to any recipient whatsoever nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices or control over such weapons or explosive devices directly, or indirectly; and not in any way to assist, encourage, or induce any non-nuclear weapon State to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices, or control over such weapons or explosive devices.

Firecat said:
Iran is surrounded by American soldiers (in Iraq and Afghanistan). They have been continually threatened by the United States...and the whole doctrine of pre-emptive strikes doesn't help much either....if they do want to develop nukes, they were induced into doing so by the Americans. Which by the way is a violation of the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty...

Article 1
Each nuclear-weapon State Party to the Treaty undertakes not to transfer to any recipient whatsoever nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices or control over such weapons or explosive devices directly, or indirectly; and not in any way to assist, encourage, or induce any non-nuclear weapon State to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices, or control over such weapons or explosive devices.

The balance of power in this world isnt right anyway, who would threaten the United States? You can argue whether this is right or wrong, everybody has a different opinion...

Hey Been away for too long so sorry that I haven't posted.

Yes it's true Holocaust NEVER happened.

78000 jews died during the 2ndww and this is from the German own records that Russia took after the war and was released long time ago.

The Times even wrote about it like MANY other big reliable news papers.
A total of 400 000 people died in german camps and most of them was German and Russians.

Go to Auswitch and you will see a new sign on the wall saying how many died there.
Guess what, it aint 4 million or 6 million or 11 million jews anymore.
It's 78000.
THE TRUTH.

yeah what ever ..

regarding Israel, im against Israel for the sole reson that ..

if your grandfather had a house and your father (and later you) stayed but your uncle moved away..
can your cusine demand that house back from you ? no..
the palestinians did not move into israel when the jews left .. the palestiniens are the desendents of the jews that stayd behind..
so its there land! .. no law will ever changes that

Scud said:
Yes it's true Holocaust NEVER happened.

78000 jews died during the 2ndww and this is from the German own records that Russia took after the war and was released long time ago.

What the hell ever.

If the "holocaust never happened" and if only "78,000" jews "died', how are you suggesting they died?

I've seen footage of all the dead bodies on the history channel. Heaps upon heaps. These weren't people that died in war: they were murdered in concentration camps. I don't know how many were killed off the top of my head, but the the holocaust is a historical fact. An ugly fact, but it happened. U.S. and British soldiers saw the horrible evidence with their own eyes.

This is such utter Bullschit. Mr. Holocaust denier can't even spell the name Auschwitz and he's giving us the facts ? Sorry if I have to laugh.

I've been to Auschwitz and I think honoring his "argument" with a reply is too much.

@Jeffy The official Auschwitz Memorial site says between 1,1 and 1,5 million died there.

zenkidori said:
Scud said:
Hey Been away for too long so sorry that I haven't posted.
I think you should apologize for posting rather than not posting.

You suck.
A request for a ban would be more appropriate.
Although I do understand that it seems unbelievable to some people that 6million people were killed within 6years without major notice of the population. But there were times when the internet wasnt invented and neither was the mobile phone. But get it right the Holocaust did happen.
And the chances that News Corp. would argue against that are small, show me one article out of the Times and I might give you some credits. But that would never happen.

Go to this place and read it.

http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/htaming.htm

I cant belive how fucking stupid you all seems to be.
You want me banned cause I have my OWN opinion and OPINION I got after STUDYING everything about the Holocaust.

I suggest you fools do the same thing and then and ONLY then make up your opinion.

But I guess you are just to fucking stupid to have an own opinion.
That's the problem with the world today.

Gutless cowards all around.

Scud said:

You want me banned cause I have my OWN opinion and OPINION I got after STUDYING everything about the Holocaust.

I suggest you fools do the same thing and then and ONLY then make up your opinion.

Your head's stuck so far up your ass the shit is starting to dribble from your mouth onto the keyboard.

I don't even know where to start. You and your buddy there are going against years and years of documented and admitted evidence, eyewitness proof from hundreds of survivors, and countless facts from the archives that have been proven by top experts from around the world. But that's beside the point, right? We're all gutless cowards to believe that, right? :roll:

Banning you would be too harsh; after all, it is your own misled opinion. How about a title instead? "Resident Nazi" or something?

Scud said:

How the hell can anyone believe your 'facts' when you've said horrible things about Jews in other posts? Being empirical and scientific is one thing, you're just an idiotic anti-semite.

I say ban. If someone came in shouting nigger this nigger that, he'd be gone in a second. This is no different.

When have I been shouting the N word?

Show me the post.
Show me all Posts I been talking shit about Jews when you are at it.

I posted some stuff but nothing what you are suggesting.

You are just a gutless coward who got no opinion of his own.
Do yourself a favour and do some research.

You will find out that all the stories the jews been selling you are bullshit.
Like the one where they claim 4000 jews was put in a room with metal floor without any clothes on.
Then the floor which had small holes in it sank down and watter came true it up to the feet.
At that time a huge electrical power or something was activated and everyone turned into dust a few seconds later.

That's right stories like these which has been told by EYE wintnesses of the great holocaust.

I guess you are too afraid to find out the truth.

I used to be a fool but then I did some research and found out that everything I been told have been lies.
Nothing ever happened the way they claimed it happened.

Even jews I know laugh at the holocaust.

Oh yeah I know jews and black people and I work with them.
Call me whatever you want but I aint no racist.
Only thing I am guilty of is having an opinion.

Something you all dont know what is.
You just belive what you been told and never question anything.
You are all gutless worms.

Scud...
Your facts are ludicrously off centre. 700,000-800,000 jews died at Treblinka (One of many gassing concentration camps) alone. It was no forced labor camp. Jews who had been prescreened to be weak were taken to treblinka, forced to strip and then were sent by the thousands into the gas chambers. Your source mentions on it's homepage that "A race or individual without purpose will end up being used to achieve the goals of other races or individuals!" Also, they title one of their articles: Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Communist Dictator. They also revere Vikdun Quisling and have tributes to the SA troopers. Your so-called facts come from a revisionist neo-nazi site. If you are gonna spout off about "Studying the holocaust," you may want to try getting your "facts" from a more reputable site. As a history buff, I am offended by your "detective work," but as a Jew, I am appalled at your blatant anti-semitism. You have a right to be anti-Israel, I sometimes disagree with their policies, but your attempt at fairness boils down to petty bigotry. I have to ask, what did a Jew ever do to you to make you so anti-semitic?

:ban?: I think so

So now it's 1mil to 1.5 mil.

Just a moment ago it was 6 mil.

What is it?

OR was it 11 million as one fool over here claimed to me one time.
If it was then howcome before the war there was 15million jews alive acording to world almanac.
After the war there was almost 16 million jews alive.

Doesn't make sense.

Oh and only 200 000 was in germany at the time.
BTW the thing that killed the jews was not gas, it was typhus.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/
Browse this as a counterpoint to your revisionist ramblings, scud.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust
A very complete entry on the holocaust

Also, to the poster who said Iran has insufficient firepower (ie: missiles), their shahab 5, and shahab 6 missiles have enough range to hit the southeast of france

Scud said:
So now it's 1mil to 1.5 mil.

Just a moment ago it was 6 mil.

What is it?

OR was it 11 million as one fool over here claimed to me one time.
If it was then howcome before the war there was 15million jews alive acording to world almanac.
After the war there was almost 16 million jews alive.

Doesn't make sense.

Oh and only 200 000 was in germany at the time.
BTW the thing that killed the jews was not gas, it was typhus.
Yeah, oh, hey, you're right. This guy was bluffing all along. Oh, those Jews pulled a fast one on us, didn't they? :roll:

There were Jews in other countries, too, such as America. And some hadn't been captured yet. 1.5 million Jews? Or 700,000 to 800,000 as Jacobfox said? Hey, that was just one concentration camp! Guess what? There were 8 other camps! And those are just extermination camps; for the full list, see here. And add the numbers up. And shut the fuck up.

And the mess with Iran: expect Tom Clancy to write a novel soon detailing Jack Ryan's fun with shooting Middle Eastern guys in the face. God, I hate that guy after reading Bear and the Dragon. The 1950s are over, you prick! :wall:

Scud said:

I can't believe how smart you think you are :thumbsdown: :ban?:

Scud said:
Show me the post.
Show me all Posts I been talking shit about Jews when you are at it.

So you must be a nazi cause you dont belive the jews or a KKK.

Keep living in denial and feel sorry for the jews all you want.
Maybe one day when they fucked you over of all your money you will re think.

And I never said you said the N-word, I said normally something this blatant would be handled.

when I said 700,000-800,000 I was referring to Treblinka alone. Auschwitz-Birkenau was another 1.5 million at lowest estimates. Sobibor was in the hundred thousands. Belsen was in the 60000 range, chelmno, belzec, babi yar...the list goes on. It is a verified fact that the holocaust did indeed happen. I happen to know a holocaust survivor and the numbers and letters tattooed on his arm are no joke. He witnessed the horrors of auschwitz. it's simply no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.