earning lots of cash by sitting on your ass

you can earn a few dollars, but not loads of it. reading mails, answering polls. the only real way to earn some money on the web is by providing some kind of service.

i heard of site where you had to sit in front of your monitor and watch adds, and you got a few cents for each add you watched

If it were possible to make shitload of money and earn a zillion dollars just by clicking ads and filling out surveys, all of us would be rich by now.

Well. I made quite a bit of cash trading stocks online. But then I pretty much lost it all (minus my initial investment). I made a couple of very stupid mistakes that cost me big.

if an ad company paid Viper for every ad one member sees on each thread, Viper would also be an millionair by now :p

araracd said:
the only real way to earn some money on the web is by providing some kind of service.

That's the key right there. You have to be creative. Knowing something about scripting/programming helps too.

Carsightings said:
about google adds. if i set up a webpage and spend about 1 hour per day clicking it wont that make a nice load of cash?

They know your IP, they have come along way :)

I make 50$/month on average from my Google Adsense account, and I dont do much, people quite easily live off it, just takes dedication, original content, and hard work. :thumbsup:

TechZ said:
Carsightings said:
about google adds. if i set up a webpage and spend about 1 hour per day clicking it wont that make a nice load of cash?

I make 50$/month on average from my Google Adsense account, and I dont do much, people quite easily live off it, just takes dedication, original content, and hard work. :thumbsup:

nice! how much do you get per click?

TechZ said:
Carsightings said:

its impossible to live off of adsense

If I had ads here, I probably could. :lol:

Carsightings said:
TechZ said:
Carsightings said:

nice! how much do you get per click?

Depends on the ad, can range from a few cents to full dollars per click :)

And yes, people do live off adsense and blogging, it just takes work.