Police Vehicles

Next one:

- Kantonspolizei TG, Arbon Police Station, Switzerland
- February 7, 2006

http://img358.imageshack.**/img358/9867/clip029fu.gif

Greetings, lip

Hehe. The lights are not my work, only the orginal photography is. I post my pictures of emergency vehicles in a german board, and the people there have a blast making animations with them. :lol:

Nonsense, but I like it. Something different.
Greetings, lip

This is what they use in the Uk(well in some places), rally aspired saloon cars :thumbsup:

dsc06952.jpg

dsc05934.jpg

dscd0234.jpg

who can you stop with a smart??? :bangin:

^Ah yeah, they were released before Christmas. I think they're only being used as highway patrol, not city though. But that's cool, easier to spot on the Hume or the Calder :twisted:

yup... these Bright yellow ones are much better than the bloody undercover Falcon XR8 and Commodore SS :lol:... My dad recently got chased down by one coming back from Great Ocean road on a C road which was really straight

andyhui01 said:
yup... these Bright yellow ones are much better than the bloody undercover Falcon XR8 and Commodore SS :lol:... My dad recently got chased down by one coming back from Great Ocean road on a C road which was really straight

And the speed he was chased down at? :lol:

about 160-180... :lol:... the cop had to be going at almost 200 to catch up, because he had to turn around and accelerate and still caught up when my dad was pushing about 180 cuz he thought someone was catching up until he got closer and realized it was a cop :lol:

Imagine the picture...

Imagine the picture...

Little bit off topic but worth a mention...

Gardai forced to transport large and violent prisoner in a trailer
GARDAI had to commandeer a builder's trailer to bring a large, shackled and "completely berserk" 22-stone prisoner to a garda station with three officers sitting on top of him. Apparently he wouldn't fit in the local squad car, a Yaris or some such like!

the Portuguese republican guard have an Eos:

notice the letters on the plate, haha. now, I can only assume (and I hope!) this was a donation from VW's Palmela factory, the birthplace of the Eos.

the following were not donations, a few of their current unmarked road patrol units:

they've had other Imprezas in the past, as well as BMW 330d's. I guess they prefer Audis now. I once saw on TV this guy saying that he didn't mind getting ticketed by some guys on an Impreza because it was one of his dream cars :lol: he was kinda proud he had been chased down by the thing, like he had just been in his own private movie scene or something.

Last edited:
"but you can't outrun a Motorola."

but you can drive faster than what they think you are and be beyond the road block, another lesson from Dado and Dustin.

Subtle

DSC_0151.thumb.jpg

Jagshemash! It's Borat division.

Last edited: