Navy Ferrari F430

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Does anyone have any wallpapers of this car in this colour? I absolutley love it but haven't been able to find any good, large pictures of it.

You could just change the color of the car in any F430 picture with some photoshopping.

Well I can do it myself, my time is pretty worthless... but there has to be something out there. I'm not looking for it in hot pink...

hey shawn is that a picture of one of the "secret items" from In-n-Out?

I love those burgers :thumbsup:

Yes, it is. There's a thread on it somewhere.

Mmm, navy. Always been my favorite color for Ferraris. I saw a F430 in that color the other day -- looked great.

Not Navy but still Military/Ferrari related. :lol:

315384.jpg

315385.jpg

Yeah it's real. You have a chance of seeing it if you should ever decide to visit Hamburg.

why do people spoil cars....

and a "navy" f430 would be pink wouldn't it?

starts to sing YMCA..

they wern't gey, they were just very good friends. sure you can park that in my aircraft carrier.

I saw an F430 today in blue, although not Navy, where 10th turns into Broadway...took me a while to find a picture of a similar car; I can't believe Ferrari doesn't have a webpage, except for that stupid ferrariworld.com crapsite.

02360117-ff.jpg

Obviously Ferrari didn't take pics of the car in Navy or else it'll be there amoungst all the other car wallpapers. I tried searching here thinking I could find atleast a small image but no luck:
http://www.exoticsonroad.de/site/html/thumbpages/modern_ferrari_430_coupe_150.php

Obviously no-one buys the blue 430's. They all want red like me :p

klutch said:
I saw an F430 today in blue, although not Navy, where 10th turns into Broadway...took me a while to find a picture of a similar car; I can't believe Ferrari doesn't have a webpage, except for that stupid ferrariworld.com crapsite.

266777056bMemEr_ph.jpg
They don't?!! I woulda thought a company like them would have a nice global site.

@STLFJ40 - Your sig is too big...gotta resize :)

swek said:
Not Navy but still Military/Ferrari related. :lol:

315384.jpg

315385.jpg

Yeah it's real. You have a chance of seeing it if you should ever decide to visit Hamburg.
Damn, looks amazing.

Hey klutch, was that a 430 light blue Coupe?

Yeah that 456 sure looks hardcore, and why is it that Ferrari has such a hard time making pretty Ferrari's nowadays like this one? :cry:

I still think the modern Ferraris are pretty. I love the F430 and think the Enzo is alright, maybe not as extreme as it should have been. The 612 is a little bloated and the back is too round, but otherwise it's fine.

But as for wallpapers, any good ones in any colour? I'm tired of this. I don't want one of those fake, airbrushed, photoshopped ones from Google. I want an actual picture of the car.

Here's a few of my favourite F430 wallpapers... Both in red, sorry, and my quick 30 second attempt at turning them into navy didn't work too well, so somebody else can do that if they feel like it.

http://img363.imageshack.**/img363/273/f430050212806kj.th.jpghttp://img363.imageshack.**/img363/1931/f430050912801mp.th.jpg