Ferrari 612 - Do you like its looks?

Ferrari 612 - Do you like its looks?

• Total voters

Carsightings

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! did the f430 topic and i myself think it looks great and i dont think anyone can find it as an ugly car.

http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=10008

I myself think the 612 is the worst looking ferrari ever made.

its ok from the back but up front :thumbsdown:

i would like to know if you all agree with me, so vote in the poll ;)

fe6140.jpg

fe6110.jpg

It's one of those cars that'll grow on you, but the recent design shift in Ferrari has irked me a bit (i.e. the 599...)

^ awww, come on, that's cute :mrgreen:

I love the 599, but the 612 is butt ugly. I saw one on the street a few weeks ago, and it's one of the few cars that look WORSE in real life than it does in photos. I almost cracked up laughing that there are actually people out there willing to buy a car that ugly.

Hate the 612 with a passion.

from the rear and rear 3/4, it looks nice. the front looks a bit too soft. but i like it overall

Look, I can tell you since I've seen it up close, since I have been in one of those 612's, okay fine, the 612 with the GTC pack, but it is still a 612... It is THE most beautiful 4-seater Ferraris ever! Really... The inside of the thing is even better... The rear seats have two holes in them, for the reas passenger's knees so it's totally comfortable! It really is an AWESOME car... Plus the figures are just staggering, pretty much Enzo engine in a big 4-seater... :thumbsup:

Designed by a Japanese guy named Ken. I find that amusing. ;) :lol:

Heres the thing: Its sooo FUGLY but its such a good car as I learnt from Jeremy's test on it.

Either way, the answer to the question is "no I don't like its looks.."

U-u-u-gly :thumbsdown:

I absolutely love the look of the 612, I think it's awesome. The cuts into the doors make me wonder a bit but the rest of the car, I think, looks great...

we have 2 in adelaide and i saw a silver one in person and went for a ride in it and let me say, it is one nice way to get to 100k/h

I think the 612 is a gorgeous GT. I agree with the comments on the rather soft front end, but the rest of the car is bang on. And the interior is even better.