3 Fezzas in One Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptonZone

This has been a weird Saturday. It's raining, it's less than 10?C and I saw an F355, 328 GTS and F430 Spider on the roads of Brussels... I will post photos from my phone later... If anyone can shed any light why there is a sudden concentration of Ferraris in Brussels, it would be nice too... :thumbsup:

Probably some new thrill, to see how often you can stop at the lights without getting carjacked. :bangin:
It's maybe just a conincidence, although a F430 Spider is rather odd these days.

Yeah I know... But then again I'm in Brussels... I ran into Dr Ulrich Bez (chairman of Aston Martin) in the new AMV8 last April/May in the middle of Brussels. I enquired it when I went for the DB9 test drive and they told me that it was the first two test bed cars, and Dr Bez was driving one and the other by their test driver. I also saw the F430 around June last year in the rich neighbourhood... About 5 months before it was officially released so... But still... 3 in one day?! 8)

KryptonZone said:
I also saw the F430 around June last year in the rich neighbourhood... About 5 months before it was officially released so... But still... 3 in one day?! 8)
You mean the year before I guess, 2004 ;) Brussels has a lot of diplomats and politicians, (not that they are the clients for Ferrari), but also most lobbying groups are based there and some rather rich French families have decided to live in or around Brussels lately (Taittinger being one example).
Not to forget that the Belgians attitude to towards cars is really great, some seem to care more about a nice car than a about a nice home, where else do you see a Maybach 57 being driven by the owner as a daily driver.

Hahaha! Well I'm mates with a chap named Fr?re... If you know much about Belgian richness you'll know who they are... Yeah, I love Brussels for the simple fact, people here, the ones with the money, LOVE their cars, and they actually drive them out, often... Not like some other nations where they buy it and stick it in an air-conn'd garage forever... Jezza has always been right that cars like these should be driven out for the people to enjoy! (people like me!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.