The best exhaust noise for the 350Z under $2000 (with pics)

yousendit.com

Nice sound. By the way: what happened to the car sound archive we had going here?

thx guys ^^

sounds good higher in the rev range, lower down it sounds a little ricey

joemoefro said:
This thread is seriously worthless without a sound clip. lol :lol:

Yeah, I've never known someone to fit an exhaust to their car for the primary reason of "look". Pics do no justice, we need a sound clip.

bartboy9891 said:

x2....it's kinda tingy. I guess I'm used to the vr6 in my GTI. I always thought the VQ and VR sounded kinda similar, but the VR is throatier.

zenkidori said:
Redliner said:
Hold on. Did he posted questions in another thread? I don?t see questions in this thread.
Yeah my bad, for some reason I thought that he was asking for advice on an exhaust, lol.
:cheers:

No Boss said:
bartboy9891 said:

x2....it's kinda tingy. I guess I'm used to the vr6 in my GTI. I always thought the VQ and VR sounded kinda similar, but the VR is throatier.

whatever happened to that S4 you were looking at?

stock B6/7 S4 0-60 is just a niche faster than the Z's...
not alot of ppl i see driving it are true enthusiasts though...
like they buy the tiptronic model... imo if they only make a car in 6MT then it can cut half the buying population but would select the best :thumbsup:
imo the Z is the cheapest performance car in 2 performances classes
entry performance rwd coupe and can be slapped in to luxury performance coupe with the Grand Touring Model with new rev up motor 298bhp and 26xft/lb toque....

:unsure:

no i wasnt comparing the Z to the S4, its just that No Boss mentioned that he was looking at buying an S4 a while ago. i was just wondering what happened to that

bartboy9891 said:
no i wasnt comparing the Z to the S4, its just that No Boss mentioned that he was looking at buying an S4 a while ago. i was just wondering what happened to that

Haha I'm surprised you remembered. I remember you put a big stink up about me deciding between that the new GTI. :lol: j/k

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up/nicen up here in the NorthEast before I buy anything. Simply because care would be easier, and the enjoyment factor would be a lot higher. Plus in the spring/summer I turn 21 and the insurance will go down for me. The vr6 I was talking about was the one in my mk3 GTI now.

where in the north east r u?

Izari said:
where in the north east r u?

your mom.... nah im j/k. Im in NE Pennsylvania, surprisingly we havent had a bad winter this year, but its still not weather I enjoy driving in.