God IS real

Kebab gud

yes.. god IS real!

For the first time EVER! sweden got more gold in the winterolympics then norway...
that hurt .. (mostly beeing that most of there trainers are norwegian :p)
so about 50% of all norwegians have been praying for some kind of payback...

and now! sweden has been infected by birdflu AND! Cowmadnes thingi..
VICTORY!!

(just had to rub it inn.. i know that its just a mater of days befor birdflu is found in norway :/)

Attention: no one cares.

That is all.

*runs away and hides*

Sweden? What the hell is that?

:lol: @ the last 2 posts

Ah yes the divine one does care!!!

Glad to see our friends on Norway are on top of things! I was just wondering today if there is someone I could "lubricate" to expediate the disqualification of the tre kronor hockey team :p But apparently bigger forces are on play to even things out

Come on guys, Sweden is ONLY known for Getaway in Stockholm series.

Nothing else.

Finally the voices of reason.

The Sweds won the Olympic icehockey by a lucky gold and now god has come to revenge!

Always was looking forward to find that out: Who can't stand whom in Scandinavia most! From what I can figure out, no one can stand Sweden but Norway, Finland and Denmark cope rather well with each other (or is it just than no Swedes are joining the discussion at the moment?)

I really don't know why, but there are quite a few danish jokes about swedes and norwegians (not flatering jokes) I always liked those :p

mgkdk said:
I really don't know why, but there are quite a few danish jokes about swedes and norwegians (not flatering jokes) I always liked those :p

please share them