GALLARDO SE & F430 Meet and Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey aussies im from brisbane :)

i dont think that there is only 2 flying spurs in australia.. i have seen two here just in brisbane, we also got a lot of gemballa porsches, cayenne aero gt 700 i have seen my self, and yep... i just coudlnt stop looking thinking omfg i think the same people own a gt 600 biturbo

lots of exotics around brisbane as well, mostly seen down the gold coast

i hope to be an owner one day... just gotta finish my engineering degree

Yeah, there are definately more then two Flying Spurs in Australia. I mean they have one and I know that Robert Champion de Crespigny has one, so that is two in Adealide already.

Plus there are atleast 3 Conti GT's in Adelaide.

As for the IP address thing, we may all be with the same ISP.

That doesn't make sense... even if Adelaide has one ISP, the ISP probably has more than one IP.

Can you see if anyone else is posting from my IP? :twisted:

It all depends on the IP's available and the number of users, but in general it seems highly unlikely to me. Over which time period are we talking here? There is also always the possibility of a proxy, but for that there are to few posts from each IP. Unless the IP was changed in January ;)

Even though there are many :canadian: on this forum, posts from your IP have only been done by you Shawn. It shows that Canada have more than one ISP :p

We actually only have one, Beaver Access. Canada's population is just a few over a thousand, what do you expect? Plus, it's cold here, nobody has time for the internet.

we have the most ISP's in australia, i am with Internode ADSL 2+

and SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! is there any problem with us adelaide people? :lol:

STi Nut said:
we have the most ISP's in australia, i am with Internode ADSL 2+

and SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! is there any problem with us adelaide people? :lol:

Just while we are yapping about internet ;)
Is internode anygood for adsl 2 because im trying to decide between them and adam internet. ;)

^well i am 1.1 KM from by exchange and am ment to get 24mbs but i am only getting a max of about 14mbs. i do not know about adam but i am not to fussed as it is still fast. and you get no :spam: and they have excellent game and file servers.

:offtopic:

SE belongs to a lambo-power regular mhh. saw some videos of his car today.

HOLY CRAP !!!
Lovin the sounds both cars make.. !!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm with Adam Internet for ADSL2+. I used to be with Internode for ADSL (before 2+ was available). I also know the heads of both companies, the Hicks family, with their fleet of Adam Internet branded "performance" cars, such as the Monaro, WRX and Ford Typhoon, and Simon Hackett, with his red 360 spyder.

To be honest it can be quite confusing which one to go with. They are largely the same, but there are some key issues that you should consider when choosing.

To sum it up in one sentence, Adam is cheaper then Internode for more download.

Primarily you have to realise that Adam meters upload, download and "local" and if you reach this limit then you get shaped. "Local" content is stuff from Adam servers, such as your email etc, but also (and this is where is gets kind of confusing) also anything from the Adelaide internet backbone, which Internode is on, so all data from Internode, such as their file mirrors and game servers (I get pings of less then 10, much faster then many Internode customers), are still considered "local".

You do have to watch the uploads if you are a hardcore torrenter and upload or host your own torrents as if you reach your cap limit, say 40GB's, then you will get shaped on upload, download and local contect.

Internode however is more expensive for slightly less download, but you have their games network (but as I said this is still considered local content to Adam customers) and they have no cap on your amount of uploads, only on your download. Internode also has the added advantage that when you do reach your download cap you are only shaped on your external downloads, so you can still download from Internode sites and play on their game servers at full uncapped speed.

If you are trying to decide between the two companys feel free to PM or add me to MSN and I'll let you know all about them.

Janus said:
If you are trying to decide between the two companys feel free to PM or add me to MSN and I'll let you know all about them.
Or check this site out and alter the options to find a good provider:
http://tinyurl.com/pv69y

fbc said:
STi Nut said:
If you go to http://enemyoftime.com/vids/gallardo_se_mhh/ you will find vid of MHH's SE and also if you go to http://enemyoftime.com/vids/F430/ there is 1 short vid of my cuz testing his F430 capristor in a tunnel

Errr just don't go up to the parent directory a couple of times.... :shock: I think I'm scarred for life
My life would have been better had you of not told me about that :(

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
My life would have been better had you of not told me about that :(

Just sharing the pain my friend, sharing the pain :comfort:

Status
Not open for further replies.