Food! [The thread that started this section]

matt_shaw said:
the population is about 15,000. it takes two days to get from here to vancouver, which is pretty lame but flights to vancouver are really cheap.

what do you mean by major cities? haha
the only cities worth mentioning in british columbia are vancouver and victoria

ps: prince rupert is actually closer to japan then vancouver
Interesting, thanks for the quick reply! :)

15,000 isn't that bad actually.

Yeah, Vancouver and Victoria are the only big cities I know in British Columbia. I thought maybe there were more and I just don't know about them. ;)

Here we go again..

This time we have a couple of pork cutlets in a beer/parsley/garlic sauce together with some carrots. On the side there is salad composed of green bell peppers, carrots, and lettuce. To help ease things down, a refreshing bottle of Portuguese Vinho Verde (green wine). :thumbsup:

pork.jpg

green wine?

we call that white wine

Lusitano said:
Here we go again..

This time we have a couple of pork cutlets in a beer/parsley/garlic sauce together with some carrots. On the side there is salad composed of green bell peppers, carrots, and lettuce. To help ease things down, a refreshing bottle of Portuguese Vinho Verde (green wine). :thumbsup:

pork.jpg

Mein Gott en Himmel! Are you a chef?

jayhawk said:
Lusitano said:
Here we go again..

pork.jpg

Mein Gott en Himmel! Are you a chef?

No, not quite. Thanks! :)
I am just an Architect/Project manager.
Being a chef is something I would love to be, though. Unfortunately, current conditions do not allow me to pursue it...at the moment, anyway.

You're nuts, fish is great.

Here is a blurry(no tripod, low light) picture of a combination 14&15 noodle bowl at my favorite Vietnamese place, Kim Ba. Pictured on the bottom are Vietnamese coffee and the sauce for the noodles, mmmmmmmmmmm:

http://img99.imageshack.**/img99/8969/kimba0el.jpg

Looks delicious :woot:

matt_shaw said:
some chicken chow mein

http://img89.imageshack.**/img89/8126/1001283medium5bx.jpg

You can actually get Chinese takeout in Prince Rupert?