M3 Spy Shots

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
from leftlanenews.com
mar152007BMWM3.jpg

Yesterday we received a new spy shot of what is purportedly a prototype of the 2007/2007 BMW M3 coupe. While we cannot definitively guarantee the authenticity of the photo, we believe it is real. The image is believed to be of the new M3, as evidenced by the distinctive quad-tailpipes ? a feature only seen on BMW?s ?M? vehicles.

Full article(with pics):Link

Not much, but you can see the profile, roofline and most of the side pretty clearly, and i think it looks awesome. If they can just avoid messing up the head- and tail lights (fingers crossed :unsure: ) it's going to look fantastic. :thumbsup:

Edit: lights on the coupe:
http://img104.imageshack.**/img104/2461/coupefront5sl.jpghttp://img104.imageshack.**/img104/1007/coupeback9ef.jpg

Front lights are a little boring but the rear lights look really good and stylish. kind of a new interpretation of the E46 lights.

If they make the front headlamps on the M3 distinctly different and exciting/stylish, I think it will be a top car! I like the rear of the coupe as it looks waay more interesting than the drab sedan.

I still don't like BMW interiors though...very cheap and clinical in terms of its layout, but maybe I'll come round to likeing it in time...

Profile looks good, as do the flared arches. I want to see what they've done with the front & rear, given how average the 3-sedan is.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
If they make the front headlamps on the M3 distinctly different and exciting/stylish, I think it will be a top car! I like the rear of the coupe as it looks waay more interesting than the drab sedan.

I still don't like BMW interiors though...very cheap and clinical in terms of its layout, but maybe I'll come round to likeing it in time...

z4 interior is very nice looks like a fighter jet. however the 1,3,5,6 and 7 series interior is rather strange/ugly. mercedez are much better at interiors 8)

I love it... If you live in Munich ( lots of friends of mine do...) and you're driving around a lot, you can see all the BMW prototypes...

Buba

Carsightings said:
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

z4 interior is very nice looks like a fighter jet. however the 1,3,5,6 and 7 series interior is rather strange/ugly. mercedez are much better at interiors 8)
But MB cant do much else. all of their cars are largely overpriced too

as long as it looks like this i'm happy
http://img84.imageshack.**/img84/3311/grennderungm3e905vy9td.jpg

MasterEvilAce said:
Thsoe are some huge fucking wheels in that picture!

Makes the car look reeetarrded

better than those baby wheels on the current 3

Dins said:
MasterEvilAce said:
Thsoe are some huge fucking wheels in that picture!

Makes the car look reeetarrded

better than those baby wheels on the current 3

Thats the problem of the current 3 series... Everybody buys a 320d with everything standard... Off course it looks rubbish that way! If the better looking wheels and the lowered sport suspension would be for free everybody would have it, and that's a nono as well...