Pagani Zonda F v.s. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Pagani Zonda F v.s. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

• Total voters
Road Tests and manufacturer numbers clearly show that the Murcielago is NOT on the level of the Zonda. Top Gear has shown that, the stats on the Zonda have shown that and although the design is a bit outlandish for some (i wasn't too fond of it first time I saw it, the Zonda) it WILL NOT and CANNOT be mistaken for a big Audi sportscar, that's for sure. ;)

The Diablo was the last real Lamborghini.

justin syder said:
and although the design is a bit outlandish for some (i wasn't too fond of it first time I saw it, the Zonda) it WILL NOT and CANNOT be mistaken for a big Audi sportscar, that's for sure. ;)

The Diablo was the last real Lamborghini.

:roll:

Murcielago is an improvement over the Diablo, that's for sure. Yet, looks of a car is a personal preference and everybody thinks different.

And about Zonda, this car is definately in a higher level than any Lambo you could think of, end.

Don't forget that the Diablo was developed while Lamborghini was still in the hands of pre-Daimler Chrysler. Marcello Gandini was so pissed by their interference, in fact, that he gave his design away to Cizeta; details elsewhere. Nothing like that has happened, so far, at Audi.

Salar said:
Pepe said:
i would have the Lambo it looks better and i love to have an automatic gearbox !

I think you mean paddle shifters.

I think, you can choose between shifting with the paddels or fully automatic or am i wrong ?

Lambos get either paddles or a manual shift box..
I heard in there is a button for wet weather that makes it auto.. which i think may be a function in the flappy paddle version.

<not 100% sure though>

I always thought that any car with paddles could be shifted automaticly :unsure:

As soon as you but it into Snow/Ice mode the car will become and auto. same thing in the F430 F1.

I think, you can choose between shifting with the paddels or fully automatic or am i wrong ?

But who the hell would do that? Auto is for cruising and comfort. Not really what you are going to look for in a Lambo.
Really hard question. The two cars are not really in the same class, allthough they have roughly the same power output. It's a little like comparing a E60 M5 with a F430.
No doubt the Zonda is a better car in almost every possible way. But i think i would still get 90 % of the joy a Zonda would provide in the Lambo, and for half the price. I also like the design of the Lambo better. plus my star sign is the bull so Lambo for me :D .

Pepe said:
I always thought that any car with paddles could be shifted automaticly :unsure:
you can in the lambo, but does it really matter? its only a flick of a finger away. and if you are just crusing around, you may not have to shift at all.

In terms of brightening peoples days, with the Pagaini you make i'd estimate about 42% more thn the lambo. Driving down the street or on the highway you'll get "wow a lamborghini!" and "wow a murchielago" and "look son, thats a lamborghini! kid: wooooah" But theres also the guy who had a crappy day and reminding him of how much money he DOESNT have wont do much help. Plus everyone knows what a lambo is so people will think ur a spoiled a-hole. With the Zonda not everyone knows what it is so you'd almost always get the "woah! " and "what the hell?!?! :woot: " Its so crazy people will spend more time admiring it then wondering how much you spent on it.

at least thats MY theory

Zonda! And I just cant find the words to describe why... It's jus what God on 4 wheels would look like, I dont know.

"The Zonda F is one of the finest legal experiences in this world and, roof off, it might just overtake a night in a hotel room of drugs, money and disease-free high-class hookers." - WorldCarFans

It's jus out of this world!

The Zonda is much more exoitic, but it's almost too much. I prefer the looks of the Lambo, even if it's "common".

Currently the Zonda is taking names and kickin ass! :thumbsup:

bartboy9891 said:
Pepe said:
you can in the lambo, but does it really matter? its only a flick of a finger away. and if you are just crusing around, you may not have to shift at all.

If you are in a City with lots of traffic lights you have to shift al lot through gears. For that i want a automatic.

If you are in a City with lots of traffic lights you have to shift al lot through gears. For that i want a automatic.

Not completely sure about the gear ratios on the new LP640, but the normal/old murcielago goes something like 135 km/h / 90 mph in 2. gear, so i wouldn't worry to much of dying from stress or something like that from very frequent shiffting in the city...

Lambo please, The lambo looks smoking hot, the zonda looks like a clowncar (even more than the sagaris), also it makes more sence and I dont care about those few bhp, its still frikking fast 8)

one footnote, if it turns any more in to a raped audi TT I will go straigt to the zonda, because, cmon audi, you CANNOT make a supercar with satnav

Mannn i love both the zonda and the murc because they arent as "popular" as ferrari yet theyre still kickin their ass. and now that u guys brought it up - zonda vs. murc. im sorta pissed off. its such a hard decision. i mean there are two cars that ever guy dreams off. theres the zonda that just blows peoples mind away on the other hand you have the murc that opens up a whole new world.

An advantage that zonda has is that it came outta NOWHERE n took the supercar world by storm. and everything that it comes with is nothing less than spectacular.

But the thing is that lambo is a company known for its wilderness. it came out with the countach - a car that was just the most weirdest looking thing for its time n yet people still crave its design. then there was the diablo. a car with curves (or lines) that make supermodels worried. Diablo set new standards for design, it created new laws but for some odd reason it had to go outta production. Then came the new murc.. which i didnt like as much, but as time went along everytime i looked at it, it put a smile on my face.

and to be honest i dont take the words of those journalists who say "the lambos active assistant control always has to step in", etc. i dont buy that crap. the only way i'll decide is wen i get a chance to drive it (one day lol)

till then tho.. i'll stick with a murc. its just stunning....