Make your own Chevy Tahoe comercial.

Carsightings said:
Carsightings said:
shit compared to what? a g55 amg? yeah your right ;) a lada no your wrong. i hate all those people who say they hate american cars. for god sake they are not ment for europe. they are not good in europe and they never will be. american cars are for america.

sorry, i am just sick of people shitting on americans cars they never drove and never even saw. people say american cars are rubbish they only look at the bad things never at the good posotive sides. I just dont like that, sorry.

No dude, They're shit anywhere. I've lived in America for all my life, and until I bought my first car.... my family never had anything but domestic (I could list them if you want.). I've had 2 VWs whose mileage almost double that of the highest odometer reading on my parents cars. All of the cars were bought new and all should have been sold immediately.

Case in point: Today. We have a 2005 Caddilac SRX, cost: $45,000-for the base model. It's only got a V6, no heated seats, no nav, no premium wheels, and no xenon head lamps.... but still costs $45,000. I did some research and I sat in a Toureg when I test drove the new GTI. It had everything the SRX didnt (heated seats, premium wheels, xenons, power steeringwheel adjust, front and rear park assist), better looking, built better, better build materials, and the best part...$35,000.

Honestly, If you lived near me I'd drive to you to show you how rubbish it is.

/end off topic rant.

No Boss said:
Carsightings said:
Carsightings said:
shit compared to what? a g55 amg? yeah your right ;) a lada no your wrong. i hate all those people who say they hate american cars. for god sake they are not ment for europe. they are not good in europe and they never will be. american cars are for america.

sorry, i am just sick of people shitting on americans cars they never drove and never even saw. people say american cars are rubbish they only look at the bad things never at the good posotive sides. I just dont like that, sorry.

No dude, They're shit anywhere. I've lived in America for all my life, and until I bought my first car.... my family never had anything but domestic (I could list them if you want.). I've had 2 VWs whose mileage almost double that of the highest odometer reading on my parents cars. All of the cars were bought new and all should have been sold immediately.

Case in point: Today. We have a 2005 Caddilac SRX, cost: $45,000-for the base model. It's only got a V6, no heated seats, no nav, no premium wheels, and no xenon head lamps.... but still costs $45,000. I did some research and I sat in a Toureg when I test drove the new GTI. It had everything the SRX didnt (heated seats, premium wheels, xenons, power steeringwheel adjust, front and rear park assist), better looking, built better, better build materials, and the best part...$35,000.

Honestly, If you lived near me I'd drive to you to show you how rubbish it is.

/end off topic rant.

and the tahoe costs 33k for the base one that has nothing in it. its basically fitted with things you would expect from a 20k car. For one with all the lux features, it will cost 44k. But then that's BMW X5, Mercedes ML350, and even Land Rover territory. So yes it is a shit car. Just compare it to its competitiors. Not to mention that it really isint great off road, and on road isint that great etier...very truck like handling on the road but very car like performance off road.

p0w3r said:
Not to mention that it really isint great off road, and on road isint that great etier...very truck like handling on the road

Yeah, God Damnit I hate the loose steering wheel feel. Our old GMC Denali had the worst wheel play ever.

No Boss said:
Not exactly fair to compare two completely different vehicles in completely different classes by standard equipment. The GTI is a small economy car (that just happens to kick ass), and the SRX is a big SUV wannabe tank for families. It's like saying a $30,000 Hyundai Azera is better than a Koenigsegg because it has a 60/40 split folding rear seat.

You're also forgetting the wicked rebates that GM will never outgrow. "COME ON DOWN NEW GM CARS WITH $10,000 REBATES AND DEALER INCENTIVES!!!" The last time somebody paid MSRP for a GM product was when we were known as the Colonies. Or something.

BlaRo said:
Not exactly fair to compare two completely different vehicles in completely different classes by standard equipment. The GTI is a small economy car (that just happens to kick ass), and the SRX is a big SUV wannabe tank for families. It's like saying a $30,000 Hyundai Azera is better than a Koenigsegg because it has a 60/40 split folding rear seat.

You're also forgetting the wicked rebates that GM will never outgrow. "COME ON DOWN NEW GM CARS WITH $10,000 REBATES AND DEALER INCENTIVES!!!" The last time somebody paid MSRP for a GM product was when we were known as the Colonies. Or something.

True, no one pays MSRP anymore.

But dude, I wasn't comparing the GTI to the SRX. I was just mentioning the GTI because it's the the first non-domestic car in my family. I was comparing the SRX to the Toureg.

Carsightings said:
mojo_786 said:
NICELYYYY DONEEE the comercials are jokesss

However

i think the new tahoes are just SHIT... They look Hideous. Theyre ugly n they should be taken off roads.

the older ones were much better

Of course the car's a piece of shit. And why should I want to drive a bad car just because I live in America.
And calling an american car refined... :lol: ... C'MON