Behind the Cool Wall...

It's different for the sexes
A girl looks cool driving a TVR, whereas a man does not. A girl looks cool in a Mitsubishi Evo, a man does not. A girl looks cool in a Smart Roadster, a man does not. Sadly, though, it doesn?t work the other way round. There are no cars that girls don?t look cool in but men do.

8)

if you think that's true you should reevaluate your life :p

That would make him richer than the BBC, not an employee thereof.

mgkdk said:
A girl looks cool driving a TVR, whereas a man does not. A girl looks cool in a Mitsubishi Evo, a man does not.

8)

I've never seen a girl drive either of those cars, only men (but that may have something to do with living in the countryside :lol: )

Found out the other day that Andy Wilman is gay as Clarkson said it in his column. Did any one else know of this or am I just a bit late?

Not saying he should be looked at any differently though 8)

No Boss said:
Thanks for puttin my head on straight guys. Good thing no one quoted me :lol:

yeah, but I remember what you said :p

Evo7 said:
mgkdk said:
A girl looks cool driving a TVR, whereas a man does not. A girl looks cool in a Mitsubishi Evo, a man does not.

8)

I've never seen a girl drive either of those cars, only men (but that may have something to do with living in the countryside :lol: )

Found out the other day that Andy Wilman is gay as Clarkson said it in his column. Did any one else know of this or am I just a bit late?

Not saying he should be looked at any differently though 8)

I read it in his column as well, but i remember him mentioning this in one episode. i think :?