Lens Flair

Well, adding photo so making new post...
It's not great... the focus point isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but that's difficult to achieve with a point & shoot. I'm afraid there's a little editing as this was the best of these photos but it was 2 degrees off horizontal so I levelled it a bit... And then cropped a little to get rid of black borders from the rotation... (hence unusual ratio...).
Anyway, I went for a bit of off-road cycling and it had rained a bit so nice and muddy. This was shortly after the start of the ride, so the bike was still quite clean... :)

Edit: Oh yeah, like an idiot I forgot my tripod, so didn't get many photos as they've mostly come out blurry... :(

i quite like it! 8)

what kinda ride you've got there? those look like some fat tyres!

Yup, it is a little blury and also it seems to me that the depth of field is too narrow. But that's me and not you :mrgreen:

Anyone guess who this is?
IMG_5913.jpg

i likke the tyre one, a different angle..

117639708_324edad2b5_o.jpg

my tg10 GAS rc CAR. Though with my recent relationship (18 months long) it has had very little use..

lying on the ground, and my 70-200 f2.8 at f2.8 for DOF.

and a f360 challange car. with some battle scars.

117637828_7d146996e8_o.jpg

I love the photo whoster. I am wondering how the lighting was like for you to have been able to take it with a 3 minute shutter speed.

And that's mine:
http://img225.imageshack.**/img225/2650/img3824resize1ct.jpg

I have a new camera! :p

Too bad it's only on loan.. But from my brother who doesn't really use it.
I have a 100mm 2.8 and a 35mm 2.5 to go with it 8)

nikoni.jpg