Post a pic of yourself

It was a present to myself for me 21st Birthday, luckily I got it on special offer - ?100 instead of ?180 (i think). At the time I owned a tidgy 1.1 Fiesta so this was like another world :woot:

It wasnt a race as such, but there were other cars out on the track - and not one of them got past me, I overtook a good few though :)

Last Wednesday night I attended a Uni foam party. Hot damn it was moist and fun... Here's a pic of me in my foaming (and drunk) glory with a mate.

http://img106.imageshack.**/img106/5965/dsc045761jx.jpg

Man, you've have to be pretty wasted to enjoy being that.......ummmm.....squishy

jensked said:
^ the typical "i'm a bit drunk" smile :)
:lol: 'Tis true.

I was a bit aprehensive about being covered in foam and being "squishy" but once you got into it, you just couldn't stop, it really was that much fun.

I'm slowly getting acclimated to the boards here, so I figured I might as well jump in headfirst with a couple of pictures that pretty much do my life justice. I'm not punching that guy, BTW. It's my roommate.
sbar.jpg

beer.jpg

jayhawk said:
andyhui01 said:
jayhawk no2/ do you drive a saturn as well?

GODDAMMIT ANDY, I DONT DRIVE A SATURN!! :lol:

Is that you getting punched?

j/k, I know he's not pucnhing, but what exactly is he doing?

Okay I just got diagnoised today with something real bad(or cool)

So first started with some rashes on the back of my head, then i started getting the rashes over my left side of the neck and spreading toward my throat/chin area.

I work with a few physicians and they were thinking i was allergic to something, and one of them thought i had herpes but he woudln't put his foot on it cause i wasn't in terrible pain like some of his patietns were(painful enough that they cry to sleep.)

Well here it is: Herpes Zoster

A little background on this. If you had chicken pox, then you have this. This virus is not killed by your immune system. The dormant form resides in the ganglion(nerve clusters in the head) and they wait for their oppurtunity to strike you. So I have been in a lot of stress a few months ago(medical school application process) and I had a cold just before this outbreak happened.

I figure since I have never posted a pic to you guys on Finalgear, I might as well do it now.

You are all welcome to judge me. I used to be fatter than this. Lost 20lbs already.

http://img74.imageshack.**/img74/4048/axlxa4xm.jpg

Umm... you think you're fat? Not in that picture...

hehehehe.... best picture of myself I have ever seen!!!

Axlxa

Dude, you didn't have like a yearbook picture or somthing...

Sucks your condition though, how rare is it?

AxlxA said:
hehehehe.... best picture of myself I have ever seen!!!

Dude, you look even cooler than I imagined :thumbsup:

must be usefull when your girlfriend is blind

she can read your mood :lol:

AxlxA said:
You are all welcome to judge me. I used to be fatter than this. Lost 20lbs already.

You don't look fat :) You should have seen me before I lost weight :lol: , managed to lose 4 stone in about a year but that's because I took up Dance as a hobby.