No 56k: Post Your Desktop!

I like the digital clock in the corner. I know there are different types of them...which program do you use for it?

Hey! Your not allowed to tell me to search...thats my job on you :lol:

Could you just give me the name of the particular widget you used for your clock. The theme of it - because I like that red look.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

Could you just give me the name of the particular widget you used for your clock. The theme of it - because I like that red look.

no problem. i will look for it and post a link.

I'm more interested in that picture than the widget. Can you please post that or give a link to it? :)

:lol:

It's called digital clock (how original) I have it too, can send it if you want :)

Changed wallpaper.

http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/307/newbitmapimage28xb.png

mgkdk said:

It's called digital clock (how original) I have it too, can send it if you want :)
Yes please if its not too much trouble :)

With help getting that cool digital clock from mgkdk, I've just begun using widgets and so far I love it!

http://img119.imageshack.**/img119/1806/3rdapril7cp.jpg

My 'Picture Frame' does not want to work for some reason. And the only other problem is the source of the weather details (Yahoo). It is terribly wrong. Australian sources say its going to be 27C tomorrow but Yahoo says 23C. I wish there were a way to change the source.

Other than those small issues, its all good 8)

Nice, I use that weather widget too, doesn't even have the town I live in.

mgkdk said:

If it's rainmeter, you can add any town (with a little file tweaking), as long as your town reports weather

jeffy777 said:
mgkdk said:

If it's rainmeter, you can add any town (with a little file tweaking), as long as your town reports weather

It's called 'The Weather' :|