Jeremy Clarkson presenting Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Thanks for the download.

The most i've laughed at a Buzzcocks episode. Like i speculated, he suits it perfectly, the host just needs to make fun of everyone for 30minutes straight.

tianluo said:

Thanks so much mate! I never saw this show before, it was bleetin' hilarious.

I loved the line- "At a young age, Amerie had the choice between a career as an acheologist or as an R&B Diva. It was an agonizing choice, but luckily she's as thick as pig shit..."

And then Clarkson just lights up a smoke... :lol:

And for the non-brits that probably wont get that so much, we just had a nationwide smoking ban imposed in all enclosed public/work places, so it was a bit of defiance of that i'm sure.

GraemeH said:
And for the non-brits that probably wont get that so much, we just had a nationwide smoking ban imposed in all enclosed public/work places, so it was a bit of defiance of that i'm sure.

Haha, I didn't know that. Wow....what iron clad balls.

ha, just watched it. That is the true definition of a pisser.

A little like our 'Spicks & Specks' just a shitload funnier, and S&S is pretty funny to begin with.

That was awesome - cheers for it! :lol:

GraemeH said:

/drunk pedant

Oder nichts.

Only in Scotland.

The England / Welshland ban doesn't come in place until March 2007.

flyingfridge said:
ha, just watched it. That is the true definition of a pisser.

A little like our 'Spicks & Specks' just a shitload funnier, and S&S is pretty funny to begin with.

Yeah when I saw there was three on each team, music quiz, all that at the start I thought 'Hang on. This is like Spicks and Specks!'

Good to see someone thought so too.

thx so much for sharing!!!
finally something to watch before top gear returns.. hehe

thanks for the upload

why are you brits banning everything? :thumbsdown: