Apr-15 - Racing Against "Team TPS"

You're talking in CET, not CEST right? So it's only 1 hour ahead of GMT (or the same as british summer time), right?

Just so i'm not an hour late or early.

GraemeH said:
You're talking in CET, not CEST right? So it's only 1 hour ahead of GMT (or the same as british summer time), right?

Just so i'm not an hour late or early.
we have summer time, too, so its 3 o'clock now here, while its 2 o'clock in britain. so for you the training starts at 6 o'clock, the race at 7. :)

i only planned to set it up in an hour...but i'll notify you immidietly!

Yeah I figured so, just thought that you'll know the info in advance. :)

server is: TPS cityliga 3
pass: topgear

alternatively, search for "vladimir". ;)

Amazing racing. Enjoyed it thorougly :).

the fight with graeme was extremely exciting in the first race. 8)

in the second race, i spent way too much time off the track. :x

On AS Historic I was fighting with Atalon for 2-3 laps before he made a mistake and went hard into a wall...a couple of times.

Yeah the 3 way battle with me, ryosuke and lemmi at about 3/4 distance in the first race was tight. In the end i passed lemmi while he was drifting by hopping all 4 wheels off the track over the grass on the inside :p

Then in the second race, thanks to the home key being in a different place on this new keyboard, i was viewing from someone elses car and spun right out into a wall on the start grid. Then i hit a recovering MXM and spun again, but at least this didn't force me into an extra pit.

Good exciting racing all round.

Well this was seriously fun!!! :thumbsup:

1st race, np whatsoever. 8)

2nd race, I was realy surprised. 1st of all, coming in 2nd while starting last, was something I never expected. I was also surprised how consistent I was, 2 small mistakes, once went a bit onto grass at the corkscrew, and once a bit sideways into last corner. Stable 2:27-2:28 times. Didn't push it though, saving tires and playing safe. I thought that Lemmi didn't pit, so I was thinking wohooo... but apparently he did pit in lap 8 or so. :)

AS historic with FOX was a very nice choice. Hard combo, but with so many people a LOT of fun. :)

Very nice race evening I must say! :thumbup:

PS: Shame ESPN disconnected in 1st race, and that FireFox had to leave the 2nd race. :cry:

too sad that all but one of our quick guys in front somehow crashed in the 2nd race, i expected to see more of our team there in the end. :twisted:

overall, if we'd given formula one style 10, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1 points, it would be:

pdanev: 16
lemmi: 10
mxm: 6
firefox: 4
espnsti: 4
atalan: 3
mischief: 3
el barto: 2
patrick: 2
graemeH: 2

good job danev, clearly the winner of the evening. :)

Could you guys make a list about which lap you had something exciting, got sideways, blew tire, crashed, spun, overtook/got overtaken etc.

I'll have my 1st go at video editing. :)

not sure, but the fight with graeme started around lap 30 or so...

can't remember anything exciting in the second race apart from going off every second lap. :D

Lap 30-40 for me was just a battle with 3 of the TPS guys. Other than that nothing worth mentioning for me.