Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I think it was black... it was definitely dark.

Yeah, exams at UBC suck so bad. It's because there's so many people... I've had three in a row on three days. Plus, my last one isn't until the 27th... which is like the last day. It sucks so much... :cry:

flamingice said:
Nice... was the Murcielago black? I've seen a black one in the city occasionaly, and a yellow one often crossing the burrard bridge... (with bling bling rims... :thumbsdown: )
I've heard of that yellow one, I haven't seen it though. People say it has MAYA rims.

What a week! Ford GT, Ferrari 355 vert, Bentley GT

What a week! Ford GT, Ferrari 355 vert, Bentley GT

What a week I had. Last Thursday I saw a Ford GT, white with blue racing stripes. American Parkway in Allentown, PA. Sorry, no pics.

That weekend I saw a red Ferrari 355 convertible. Route 22 west in Springfield/Scotch Plains, NJ. Sorry, no pics, couldn't get my camera phone ready fast enough.

Then early the next week I saw a Bentley GT on route 206 in Bedminster, NJ. This one I did get pictures for.

Bentley%201.jpg

Bentley%202.jpg

You got pictures for the least interesting car out of the three... go you! :lol:

Shawn_230 said:
I've had three in a row on three days. Plus, my last one isn't until the 27th...

:shock: Exactly the same here... :lol: Big coincidence.

I don't know exactly what rims the Murcielago has... never looked really closely. It's often been parked out the front of a place just of Burrard, near Affinity Auto? I can't remember what it's called, but I think it's some sort of car tuning place, it's in a purple building.

Hmm... it's not at noon too is it? :roll:

It sucks though... I'm all burnt out. Got a 35 percent final for an important class and I can't even study anymore... just too fucking tired. I think it sucks how exams are worth so much... what if one day you're just feeling like crap? Half your overall grade just goes to hell. I call for a major restructing of university practices around the globe.

That has the be the most off-topic topic in the history of the internet... from when Al Gore invented it.

Shawn_230 said:
You got pictures for the least interesting car out of the three... go you! :lol:
Yeah tell me about it. I need to mount a camera on my dash whenever I go somewhere. :)

Then hook up the horn button to the camera for easy access... that'd be a sweet setup, but I guess you'd be pretty losery if you did that.

Shawn_230 said:
Hmm... it's not at noon too is it? :roll:

It sucks though... I'm all burnt out. Got a 35 percent final for an important class and I can't even study anymore... just too fucking tired. I think it sucks how exams are worth so much... what if one day you're just feeling like crap? Half your overall grade just goes to hell. I call for a major restructing of university practices around the globe.

That has the be the most off-topic topic in the history of the internet... from when Al Gore invented it.

lol, nope, it's at 8:30. So I'll be finished before you. :p

35%? My final today was worth 70%... and that's a lot. I agree, the system does need some restructuring... I guess finals are cheaper and easier to do than lots of assessment during the term though.

Anyway, enough off topic from me.

No pictures, unfortunately... sorry.

Ok, to get things back on track... a rather ugly car, a Plymouth Prowler... and this one was prowling along at about 10km/h, for some reason...
http://img155.imageshack.**/img155/9622/200604221458370006gl.jpg

And here's some not particularly interesting cars, a done up A4 and a Z4, but I happened to be walking past with my camera out, so took a photo.
http://img172.imageshack.**/img172/69/a4z43vy.jpg

I see you were going up Cypress... stalker.

Damn, I saw a yellow Gallardo tonight (about 2 hours ago). I was waiting for bus and I saw the damn low thing ('Yardo) was approaching, tried to push the Camera button on my phone but it didn't work! Hah, car passed and made a nice noise.
Today my work's lot was more like a car show rather than a shopping mall.
Dark grey Elise without roof
TWO C2 Sting-Ray 'Vette (427), blue and red
Black Z8 with top up
Beige Quattroporte
Silver Viper GTS w/blue stripes
and a whole bunch of M, AMG and Porsches.

But you didn't see a silver Carrera GT like I did... ;)

It was on the Burrard Bridge and yes it was that dark gray colour I've seen twice before. Probably the same car...

There are two dark gery I know of.
One with tan interior, and one with black interior. I've seen both, but that was a long time ago.

http://img221.imageshack.**/img221/7194/jaguwa9ju.jpg