Cars you wish were available in your country.

Alfa Romeo
Citroen
Seat
Anything Australian (crazy Aussies)
The european diesels

All the examples are good. Also anything rear wheel drive would be great especially the discontinued stuff.

How many of you would actually get the cars not available in your country?

Examples?

I'm pretty sure I'm getting an Atom.

bone said:
RWD cars!

except if you get a BMW or a merc, you have no choice but to buy a front wheel drive car :cry:
lets see.. Mazda MX-5, Mazda RX-8, All Lexus, Lotusesssses., Toyots MR2 (ok ok .. dead now), uhhm.. dammit..
Jags (not X-type), Chrysler Crossfire and 300C, all Cadillac (Not BLS), Opel GT, Nissan 350Z, Honda S2000

Danny Tran said:

Examples?

id consider any of the cars i put on my list... mmmm atom... saw one in NZ, theyre MAD... wonder how much CAD they will be :roll:

mgkdk said:
But there is a Suzuki dealer not far from me :)

Even resonably priced in Denmark? :)

Personally, I don't miss much cars on our roads, though I think that the Nissan Skyline and Nissan Cube would've had a chance over here as well (if offered in a LHD specification as well)

mautzel said:
mgkdk said:
But there is a Suzuki dealer not far from me :)

Even resonably priced in Denmark? :)

You would prolly consider it ludicrously expensive, but they have massive advertisements to shov that they are cheaper than the rest (and they are).

R32 :woot:

Two Nissans... S15 Silvia and R34 Skyline GT-R. You can only have R32, R33, S13 and S14 here :(

I would love to have a S15 Silvia, but now I'm forced to buy a slightly ankward looking S14...

Any TVR, Lotus Exige, Integra Type-R (DC5?)

Danny Tran said:

Examples?

If i had the money left i would get a Mustang GT. I really like that car and it is ultra-rare here. (And therefore ultra-cool). The only ones you get are grey imports, but they're pretty expensive.

Definatly skyline, evo FQ400 - we only get the 280 hp version here, aston dealership would be nice (only second hand), TVR (most of UK's cars - we only get Rover, Landrover and jaguar).

It would be nice if somebody in my country started a buisssiness importing older american cars. I'd buy the old mustang and play with it for a hobby.

We do get most of the cars i'd like to have - we even have an enzo somewhere - but i've listed the ones I miss. Oh and I would buy the evo if available.

Alfa Romeo Brera
Alfa Romeo 159
Alfa Romeo 8c
Ford Focus (Europe)
Honda Civic (Europe)

Un-Dee said:
Danny Tran said:

Examples?

If i had the money left i would get a Mustang GT. I really like that car and it is ultra-rare here. (And therefore ultra-cool). The only ones you get are grey imports, but they're pretty expensive.

Thats so interesting! You figure with lotsa german supercars, youd want something more sophisticated.

Though theyre no texactly common here, the fac tthat its so easy to get makes it unattractive to me.

Same as an AE86 wouldnt be so popular in rural Japan.. :eek:

Ariel Atom
TVR

I knew there'd be some people longing for a big Aussie RWD sedan :p

Being in America, it's quite ironic that the car i want most from "out of states" is the Ford Focus and the Fiesta.

Come on, we ARE ford and we dont get the best of breed cars? These idiot americans...

Skyline GTR is what he meant obviously so stop bashing with the "skyline = g35".

Aside from those cars mentioned, I already have my dream car that was affordable and fun to drive.
check out my sig to see which car. :)