INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Blue Integra said:
Been lurking for a bit, and decided today was the day to emerge. I'm 32, married, currently living in southeastern VA. I'm a veterinary assistant, owned by 3 golden retrievers and 3 assorted cats. I discovered Top Gear whilst vacationing in the Bahamas, and was hooked after one episode. My current vehicles are a 2005 Acura TL and a 2003 Toyota 4-Runner.
Oh, and one more thing. I?m a chick. That?s ok, isn?t it? ;)
:welcome:

Love the dogs, not so much the cats :p Feel free to post pics of the TL here ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Pff....1000 posts and I just realized this was a thread. Maybe I should contribute. :D

Name: Rich
Sex: M
Local: America, with hopes of living in Europe eventually.
Occ: Student/Financial Services Associate
Car: '97 VW GTI VR6- for now. Looking for a replacement
5thG/TG: TG.
Other: I got first exposed to Top Gear when I was looknig to buy a new car and the RX8 was one of my options. I saw the RX8 clip on rx8club.org, and the addiction began from there.
The best cars are from: Europe.....minus France.

matt_shaw said:
Do know what to think about the 4-Runner though :thumbsdown:

It's a Toyota, so that automatically makes it good :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. 8) While I tend to be more of lurker, (At least at first-once I get comfortable, you may not be able to shut me up!) I hope I can be a worthwhile contributor to this fine online community.

jeffy777 said:
matt_shaw said:
Do know what to think about the 4-Runner though :thumbsdown:

It's a Toyota, so that automatically makes it good :)
Yeah, what he said. :thumbup: :p

Hi,

moi name is Manu
Work in the health industry and drive a 2005 golf GTI

Thank you very much for all the videos and information the members here have supplied. I am now slowly contributing back.

Looks like another Aussie on this board.

No Boss said:
Pff....1000 posts and I just realized this was a thread. Maybe I should contribute. :D

Name: Rich
Local: America, with hopes of living in Europe eventually.
Occ: Student/Financial Services Associate
Car: '97 VW GTI VR6- for now. Looking for a replacement
5thG/TG: TG.
Other: I got first exposed to Top Gear when I was looknig to buy a new car and the RX8 was one of my options. I saw the RX8 clip on rx8club.org, and the addiction began from there.
The best cars are from: Europe.....minus France.

Good idea!

Name: Jay. Please call me that. I like to know others names, also.
Sex: Sure! ( :roll: male)
Locale:Aurora, IL (land of corruption) USA.
Occ: Parts person at a Nissan / Subaru dealer
Car: 2004 Pontiac Sunflower....er, Sunfire.
Fifth Gear or Top Gear: TG
Other: I am geeky, nerdy car dork. And proud of it; its all I think about. Well, that and my wife. She told me to type that. :p

Hi, I already know FinalGear for some time, but I just registered now.

Well, here we go (this system's good)

Name: Joao Guilherme Bresolin (Something like John William)
Local: Guapor?, RS, Brasil (BTW, Brazil is not just about Carnaval and Football) and in about 6 years in the UK
Occ: Student/Working at Petrol Station Office (paper pushing)
Car: Ford Maverick 302 V8 (It's like a Mustang but smaller)
5th/TG: TG!!

Anyway... just wanna congratulate averyone for the site, it's simple, but very very good!

Name:Will
Locale:Louisville, KY USA.
Occ: none (looking)
Car: none (getting somthing soon)
Fifth Gear or Top Gear: FG

hi! im new, ive known about the site for a while and decided to start posting in the forums :) some of you may have seen me on lfs? SWC*Quicksilver. ive known viper007bond for a while, and ive been watching fifth gear for about a year or 2 now and really love it

Hello people...newbie on board

Occ: Student
Love Top Gear, at times 5th gear
Interests: Computers, Skiing, Cars, Partying, PC gaming...
Fav. Cars: Pagani Zonda F (my dream), F430, Weismann GT, RS4, Old M5 amongst others
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've been around the site for about 2 years now, but I never felt like saying anything. I did make one post about a year ago (as you can see from my join date), but I really only started posting this week. I'll see if I can last a bit longer this time before shutting up, or if you even want me to.

Occ: Student (Stanford, Mechanical Engineering)
Awesome fact: I just joined my school's Formula SAE team- for those of you who don't know what that is (probably all of you), FSAE is a collegiate racing group- we design a race car from scratch using 600cc motorcycle engines, then race other schools at the end of the year.
Other random facts: I am damn proud of going to Stanford (2nd best engineering school in the world!) and I really like parentheses.

Cars: Nothing this year while at school, but at home I drive a 1990 Volvo 240DL, and the 1969 Volvo 1800S from my pic. Probably buying something this summer, or stealing one of the above mentioned cars from my dad (hopefully the second one).

:welcome: everybody.

There is quite a Volvo following here ;).

Big hello to all!!!

Name: Simon
Locale: Kranj, Slovenia
Occ: Technical support for telecommunications company
Car: Nissan Almera 1.8 sport (It will be a 350Z, when it will grow up
thumbsup.gif
)
Fifth Gear or Top Gear: TG!!!
Other: I am a big fan of british humor (Monty Python...) and cars. And Top Gear is great combination of these two things!

Hi

Name: Paweł
Local: Poland
Car: `95 Polonez Caro, 93` VW Passat
5thG/TG: 5G !!!
Other: .....
The best cars are from: POLAND :twisted:

Great site !

My Passat it`s old, but i like this car. Unfortunatelly it`s not a VR6 but one day I will buy it. :D

And about the shows, I like more 5th Gear but I think they are wasting a bit their potential. The show could be even better. German "Motorvision" is aslo nice, and of course Best Motoring.

caro said:
Hi

Name: Paweł
Local: Poland
Car: `95 Polonez Caro, 93` VW Passat
5thG/TG: 5G !!! <------- :shock:
Other: .....
The best cars are from: POLAND :twisted:

Great site !