One expensive truck load

pdanev

Forum Addict
I didn't know where to put this, but this picture deserves a thread of its own. :)

http://img157.imageshack.**/img157/9641/trailerfilledwithitalianhorses1.jpg

How big a crash would you cause if you saw THAT truck on the motorway :shock:

Very much thread-worthy!!

:shock: :drool:

Some sweet sweet cars in the background too - I spy a Stratos, Delta S4, and is that an 037??

I'll prob. sweat so much the truck will flood if I was driving it, I would get so nervous... imagine if the truck crashes and you claim the insurance, what is the estimated price of the items lost, hmm about $10,000,000 :D

fbc said:
:shock: :drool:

Some sweet sweet cars in the background too - I spy a Stratos, Delta S4, and is that an 037??

yeah thats a 037... i saw the stratos but good eyes on the S4

tf

i see an enzo.... no one noticed that one yet :D

What's the car on the upper left. Some kind of F40 prototype ?

@Kebab gud. It's spelled much. I'm just mentioning it because it's the third time it hit my eye.

andyhui01 said:
I'll prob. sweat so much the truck will flood if I was driving it, I would get so nervous... imagine if the truck crashes and you claim the insurance, what is the estimated price of the items lost, hmm about $10,000,000 :D

Haha. that reminds me of a story a buddy of mine told me. He worked at a Volvo dealership and he would tell me that the trucks you see driving down the road carrying all the cars are the responsibility of the driver the minute he pulls off the dealer lot. Ergo, if he crashes he is responsible for the reimbursement/claim.

This is in the US, I dunno if everywhere is the same, but these are the trucks I'm talking about:

h1.jpg

F50 Gt, Fxx, 288 GTO Evo(upper left above the F40) ,holy shit thats one rare selection, only 3 F50 GT exist, and only a handful of the 288s were built, its a best with a twin turbo V8 with 650bhp and weighs 940kg.

Wow, that's quite a nice truck there! What is it, a MAN? Mercedes? Scania? :p

I just shot a load.......

Well, i know what truck to look out for when i go truck jacking.

is it bad that i want the lancias in the background more?

tf

Well, I guess if you can afford a F50 or two, you can afford to put them in a truck. :lol: