Guess that car game

An old Renault van, 1960s model?

mautzel said:
Yes, it is a van and no, it's nothing from British Leyland.

An original or a licence built near copy?

-goggomobil 400?
-tempo matador?

Van's aren't my cup of tea.

Call me master 8)

Goliath Express Bus

goliath-express-types.jpg

Wow, never heard of that before.

Wow, never heard of that before.

I'm a very big fan of odtimer rarities van! (who am I joking! it was damn hard to found this one!)
but now I''ve got a little van culture :lol:

Haha

Well done, anyways.

triumph said:
Call me master 8)

Goliath Express Bus

goliath-express-types.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:bow: MASTER! :bow:

That was about as obscure as I wanted to go in this game - as I said, I couldn't even find a decent colour picture, so here's the b&w one:
http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/6120/goliathexpress6nb.jpg

it's my turn to post , but I would like to know if it was possible to post a concept car(if not I will post something else)?And because this one will be very difficult to guess I'm not going to show a part of the car but all of the car instead.
I choose this car because I'm related with the company who created it.
ENJOY
http://img238.imageshack.**/img238/8576/minichat1pg.jpg

I'll just quote Renesis in the first post of this thread:

Renesis said:
Rules:

-must be a production car
-the one who finds it (after the original poster confirmed it was the right answer) has to post another one
-pics must be big enough so we can actually see something but they can only show a part of the car.
-don't name your file with the name of the car nor link it somewhere where we can find more pics of it.. it would be too easy.
-LOOK OFTEN! so you know it's your turn if you guessed right! if it's too long you'll lose your turn.
-Dont use car that noone knows of (i.e. cars produced in very small quantities such as 500.)

and finally, have fun!

Of course, we have been flexible before (specially with the production numbers), but concept cars are tricky, because they're usually one-offs, made for some auto-show and then never seen again, so it's quite hard to really recognise them, and the game is hard enough as it is.

Just in case, I'll say that thing is from Nissan, but I'm not really into concept cars, so I'm most likely wrong ;)

My fault I didn't read the first page of this post .

As for the car I'll change because they perhaps only made 2 or 3 from them so yes it quite impossible to guess it (also it's famous for its engine.)
(I'll post another one , this time a well known car as soon as I can, but in the meantime your free to guess this concept )

triumph said:
it's my turn to post , but I would like to know if it was possible to post a concept car(if not I will post something else)?And because this one will be very difficult to guess I'm not going to show a part of the car but all of the car instead.
I choose this car because I'm related with the company who created it.
ENJOY

We haven't been 100% clean on the subject before (the VW W12 Nardo has been part of this games three times for example), but since that only has been within the first 100 pages or so and the cars really have become more difficult, I'd like to have them excluded in future as well - though we might make an exception on this one :)

Must be a Triumph if you're related to it :) Mitsubishi of some kind?

new one .
very SIMPLE and common therefor I posted a tiny pic.
http://img478.imageshack.**/img478/5516/4clover8sx.jpg

must be a Triumph if you're related to it :) Mitsubishi of some kind?

No mautzel I'm related because I invested money in the company which created it :D , come on the car is hideous it can't be related to a triumph :lol: Oh btw it's called a Minicat .(And I didn't invest in the company for this car but for the engine concept :lol: )