Random Thoughts....

I hate you all who just got out of school. I don't get out for another month, and tonight I have research+annotated bibliography+6 pages of writing+8 hour problem set for Partial Differential Equations.
Looks like no sleep for me, followed by going to class on no sleep, followed by lots of drinking on no sleep.
w00t for no Friday classes.

And since this is random thoughts, - I hope that if dogs ever take over the world, they don't choose rulers based on size, because I think that chihuahuas could have some pretty good ideas. (paraphrase from Deep Thoughts on SNL)

Ah well, not being at Uni anymore I'm working... and working... Mind you, I'm taking a week off in winter to go up to Mount Baw Baw* with mates from Uni/school. Then some other weekends I'll be heading up to Thredbo and Mt. Buller for some proper hardcore black run skiing. Nice.

*Mt. Baw Baw is a hole. It is however a fantastic excuse for 36 18-21year olds to spend a week in the snow skiing in silly costumes and getting blind drunk every single night for a whole week :thumbsup:

Whoa. It's going towards winter for Australians. I always forget that.

Why is it that at American ski resorts, so much of the staff is all from Australia and New Zeland? Doesn't that just mean they give up summer completely?
I would go insane with constant winter and autumn for a year and a half.

Half done with the work I mentioned earlier!

geoff_a_pult said:
Why is it that at American ski resorts, so much of the staff is all from Australia and New Zeland? Doesn't that just mean they give up summer completely?
I would go insane with constant winter and autumn for a year and a half.

Because the skiing is so much better over there. We have quite awesome snow (and some wicked black runs) but North America has powder powder powder (excellent...). And the money's not too bad either. I'd love to spend the whole year at the snow, I'm more of a winter person anyways.

I got a job. :) :(

Why were birds singing outside my window at 3am? It made me jump out of my bed because I thought it was closer to 6am.

Retarded birds . . .

my computer room window shattered from a sonic boom :lol:

So pissed off...
i was suppose to be gettin a rental tonight (RX-8) instead of going to my prom. Everything was alrite till a few days ago when my dad's friend's son got in a car crash causing his insurance to soar above the roof, which scared my dad and now HE DIDNT GET ME THE FUCKIN RENTAL and I WASNT ABLE TO GO TO MY FUCKIN PROM!!!

FUCK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayhawk said:
jayjaya29 said:
BlaRo said:
jayjaya29 said:
I got a job. :) :(
McDonald's? 8)

No....Auto Barn. 8)

Auto barn, huh? Hey working in parts isnt glamourous or high paying, but I get to work and get paid for an industry I love.

I know it won't be great, but I would rather work there than at a supermarket. I love cars, and this is a good stepping stone to increase my knowledge.