cool bro

not that it matters all that much.

Welcome back!!! :welcome:

thanks, so what have I missed?

Scared away Top Gear Girl yet?

Does Ren still hate me?

mojo_786 said:
So pissed off...
i was suppose to be gettin a rental tonight (RX-8) instead of going to my prom. Everything was alrite till a few days ago when my dad's friend's son got in a car crash causing his insurance to soar above the roof, which scared my dad and now HE DIDNT GET ME THE FUCKIN RENTAL and I WASNT ABLE TO GO TO MY FUCKIN PROM!!!

FUCK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

How about we start a paypal fund to get you a ticket to Vegas and a free ride at a brothel?

VWKafer said:
thanks, so what have I missed?

Scared away Top Gear Girl yet?

Does Ren still hate me?

TGG is gone, she has made 1 or 2 rare appearances however.

Ren has been mysteriously quiet, he is probably still lurking around, but he certainly isn't posting as much, unless I'm legally blind.

TGG and TGD are both blonde!
coincidence, my boys?
I say no.

mojo_786 said:
So pissed off...
i was suppose to be gettin a rental tonight (RX-8) instead of going to my prom. Everything was alrite till a few days ago when my dad's friend's son got in a car crash causing his insurance to soar above the roof, which scared my dad and now HE DIDNT GET ME THE FUCKIN RENTAL and I WASNT ABLE TO GO TO MY FUCKIN PROM!!!

FUCK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your dad owes you one, big time. Just tell him that "prom's a big deal, I've missed out on an essential step in my life" and see if you can sucker him into getting you a wild ride in an SL65 and a German prostitute at the same time, somehow. :comfort:

BlaRo said:
Your dad owes you one, big time. Just tell him that "prom's a big deal, I've missed out on an essential step in my life" and see if you can sucker him into getting you a wild ride in an SL65 and a German prostitute at the same time, somehow. :comfort:
:lmao:

mojo_786 said:
So pissed off...
see if you can sucker him into getting you a wild ride in an SL65 and a German prostitute at the same time, somehow. :comfort:

twin screw supercharged V8 = win?

I think so! :wicked:

I was wondering if this happend in any other country.
When its World Cup time people over here stick loads of England flags on their cars to show their support. I think it can look a bit tacky although it is showing support.

http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/1020/211b4yf.jpg

^Yeah, the newspaper in Melbourne has little Aussie boxing Kangaroo flags so people show their support for the Socceroos before this Thursday's match against Greece at the MCG. I've already seen several cars with them on but I certainly wouldn't do it!

And I'm also going to the match on Thursday. $20 MCC Member tickets. Hell yeah 8)

during independence day here lots of people put israel flags on their cars.

So, how many choices can i put in a poll?

After 9/11 in the US you'd be hard pressed to find a car that didn't have an American flag on it.... made in Taiwan of course.

No Boss said:
After 9/11 in the US you'd be hard pressed to find a car that didn't have an American flag on it.... made in Taiwan of course.
At school shortly afterwards they were giving out pins of American flags...made in China.

How's that for nationalistic pride if you're a guy working in those Chinese factories? :?

lol nice ideas but i guess its sorta late for all that

Man.. it pisses me off tho. once in a life time when all my friends get rentals, the only nite we'll do stupid stuff with AMAZING cars.

O well... i guess this incident motivates me to do even better at school caz once i become an accountant my kid wont be going thru the same bullshit as me.

on the other hand. FUCK I MISSEDDD IT :mad::mad::mad:::mad::mad::mad:
ahh watever i'll do something stupid to make up... boost a car :D

does anyone know how tho lOl

My brothers hamster just died, he called me earlier to hear how it was easiest to find a runaway hamster, he came over to borrow a little plastic cage I normally use for it (some of my hamsters has gotten away before, but not for a long time now).
But then shortly after he got home he found it lying under a table, it had met a cat :cry: so now the other hamster is all alone.