[08x04] May 28th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the Z4M is going to be the roadster right? :( Oh god, I hope they DO test the coupe after that, I doubt it though :cry:.

Z4M is my perfect roadster, awesome looks, Bee-eM Straight 6 and a proper manual. Mmmm, Mmmm. The journos who've driven it reckon it's more focused than a boxster S too....

I'd definitley get the Z4 over a Boxster S, no questions, but how about the new M3 V8, that in the Z4 would bet an RS4

In fact the RS4 is so popular in Australia, Audi sold its quota in 5 days. Thats 150 or so cars for about $170 000 in 4 days, all of them on pre orders

Australia has to pay an extra $10000 on cars because of taxes and all that bollocks

YES! I've been waiting for the S-Class interior makeover! :D

They seem to be doing a lot of small races again (Hammond vs. Parachuters, Hammond vs. Jet Kayak, Clarkson vs. Climbers from last series..)
Anybody know if they are going to do another major car vs. public transport race?

Also, we all know Clarkson is quite an intelligent man (he writes extremely well, and you can't get as far in the world as he has without being smart). Does anybody else get bothered when he does absolutely retarded things for comedy and then acts like he didn't think of it?
I'm fine when he does stuff just because it is idiotic (his "repair" of the Rolls and both times he made a convertible people carrier), I just hope the S-class makeover is like that instead of like the time he added the turbo in the cheap sports cars competition.

Mate it's not seriousness, it's called 'Stuffing Around' it's a lot of fun, you should try it sometime

Should be good. Ewan is a huge petrolhead, and of the two-wheeled variety at that. Should give Jezza something to moan about. :lol:

huzzah @ Obi wan as star in reasonably priced car! looks to be a damned good episode

They've come to Cyprus!? wow! :eek:
They must've gone to the Troodos mountain. We got some of the most frustrating special stages because of the many rocks that lie on the roads. Last year many cars were severely damaged because of the rocks. If i recall well a car caught fire and was completely destroyed, and a subaru's turbo was busted. Also the courses here are said to be slow and very twisty.
But, I've never stormed a ss inside an evo rally car so i can't really tell!! I'm curious to see if the cayenne will endure such an abuse.
BUT! The worst enemy for the drivers is heat. RichardH ,being english and all, must've left Cyprus with a red tan!

I'm reaaally looking forward to this!

flyingfridge said:
Mate it's not seriousness, it's called 'Stuffing Around' it's a lot of fun, you should try it sometime

I think they call it cocking about

Kebab gud said:
hmm .. lets see.. jaremy made it clear that they where .. its important for koengisegg..
the fans want it..
you name it

well.. he made it clear that the MG-SV was going to come back with NOS in it? I don't think it came back

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
This run is eight episodes, and will have a six week break after the fourth show. This is to allow for the glorious waste of time that is the World Cup.

Seeing as this is the fourth the break should be after this show ;)

andyhui01 said:
Kebab gud said:
hmm .. lets see.. jaremy made it clear that they where .. its important for koengisegg..
the fans want it..
you name it

well.. he made it clear that the MG-SV was going to come back with NOS in it? I don't think it came back

Koenigsegg are still actually in business though ?_?

teeb said:
andyhui01 said:
Kebab gud said:
the fans want it..
you name it

well I believe JC did it about 2 years back, but I'm just trying to say don't count on it reappearing again.

teeb said:
andyhui01 said:
Kebab gud said:
the fans want it..
you name it

did MG even make a NOS version in the first place? i thought they were just thinking about offering it if anyone wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.