New Ghost Rider and Superman trailers

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
The more I see Superman the more I think it looks good.

The more I see Ghost Rider the more I think it will be even worse then Dare Devil! :lol:

Nothing will ever beat the true ghost rider...

ghostrider2.jpg

Getting Nicolas Cage to play the tittle role is a big mistake, he looks like the unibrowed, over the hill, Italian guy with hair plugs I see at the bar trying to hit on girls 20 years his junior.

jetsetter, your sig is horridly BIG!

Buba said:

Depends on your resolution. The bigger you have the smaller it looks. I will resize it though.

But I am following the rules.

Signatures: They shall be no taller than 175pixels INCLUDING text, if you don't want a picture then it's like 5 lines of text, no wider than 600 pixels and may not contain nudity (tits and stuff from down south). Must NOT induce epileptic seizures (repetitive, flashing patterns).

Ghost Rider looks kind of silly, and Nicholas Cage? :?

But Superman is going to kick ass because it's got Kevin Spacey in it, and he's freaking awesome! :p :thumbsup:

trionic said:
Swedish real ghost rider is gonna laugh his ass off when he sees that.

Ghost Rider was a comic before this Swede ever got the name.

jetsetter said:
trionic said:
Swedish real ghost rider is gonna laugh his ass off when he sees that.

Ghost Rider was a comic before this Swede ever got the name.
im sure everyone knows this. but the comic book character isnt really all that special

jetsetter said:
Buba said:

Depends on your resolution. The bigger you have the smaller it looks. I will resize it though.

But I am following the rules.

Signatures: They shall be no taller than 175pixels INCLUDING text, if you don't want a picture then it's like 5 lines of text, no wider than 600 pixels and may not contain nudity (tits and stuff from down south). Must NOT induce epileptic seizures (repetitive, flashing patterns).

Including next n00b