Best of eBay and Craigslist

fbc said:
BlaRo said:
Must...find...$1,600,000...click "Buy It Now"...high school reunion... :? :drool:

We'll split it - $800,000 each - I'll use it for my Spring / Summer, and then you get it for yours - sound fair?
Sounds like a plan, but don't get too carried away with high school reunions...especially those from other high schools... ;)

ohh.. an F50! quite a steal at half a mill!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferr...iewItemQQcategoryZ6212QQitemZ4640395226QQrdZ1

b0_4.JPG
[/url]

^^^

I saw one of those in a car museum thread and I freaking love this car. It has a muscle car stance and that front end is just :drool:.

1005852_37.jpg

OMG LUK AT T3h CHE3P INTeR0R!!!11!! ;) :whistle:

And yes, I want 3.

^ that interior outshines the current C6 by several miles. I'd be happy if they copied that piece by piece.

Wonder how having a big block 427 affects the handling. But then, that probably wasn't the point of Corvette's back then.

FATMOUSE said:
Wonder how having a big block 427 affects the handling. But then, that probably wasn't the point of Corvette's back then.

There were high power small block options that were more suited for the twisties.

BlaRo said:
1005852_37.jpg

OMG LUK AT T3h CHE3P INTeR0R!!!11!! ;) :whistle:

And yes, I want 3.
Notice the hood for the instruments is on both sides so they can swap instruments over to RHD easily. God damn corner cutting yanks. Oh well in the words of the Simpsons. "It's the American way".

peter3hg2 said:
Notice the hood for the instruments is on both sides so they can swap instruments over to RHD easily. God damn corner cutting yanks. Oh well in the words of the Simpsons. "It's the American way".
Are you serious? Please, ffs, tell me you're taking the piss...

It's for looks, they didn't export Corvettes to the UK then. Next thing you're going to say that the seats aren't double-stitched, therefore it's not a proper sports car.

Some people...

peter3hg2 said:

Take a look at the Freelander or other European autos imported to the US.

1969 Camaro ZL1 COPO coupe

2006BJCCA2_1322_34.jpg

2006BJCCA2_1322_Rear.jpg

2006BJCCA2_1322_Eng.jpg

2006BJCCA2_1322_Int.jpg

2006BJCCA2_1322_Spc.jpg

Sign me up for either the Vette or the Camaro, that's an american i'll drive!