Sports?

mojo_786

Car(s)
Mazda Protege
Im pretty sure I'm not the youngest here, at the same time I'm know im not the oldest.

so i was just wondering if anyone beside me plays sports or do anything outside of your house...

if you guys do play sports which ones? and why do u like em soo much?

I play a lot of sports from hockey to baseball to football. I am in 3 ball hockey leagues (ICE hockey Is MADDDD expensive and i dont think i can skate as well as before). Rest of the sports like baseball, football, soccer and table tennis i play almost every evening with my friends...

PS: My apologies if this thread was already posted.

I don't play in any organized leagues, but I play a lot of sports with friends.

Baseball, American football (a lot), basketball, hockey occasionally, stickball, hackeysack, etc etc.

Whatever seems like fun at the time.

mojo_786 said:
stickball? neverheard of that

http://img324.imageshack.**/img324/8937/stickball8xc.th.jpg

its a huge picture, but you'll get the idea. its baseball on a budget, when you have no bat you use a stick

haha thats wat we were playing today at lunch since we were so bored... instead of a ball we were using a coke can full of sand... it was HI-LAR-IOUS

Yeah, its kinda fun if you don't have enough people for a semi-decent game of baseball.

I'm best at Tennis, played through highschool.
But i'm decent at Golf, Football, American Football, Baseball, Ultimate Frisbee(If that is a sport...), Basketball. Oh and I love getting on a gymnastic floor and doing front handsprings and front tucks and stuff. w00t.
Thats in decending order of what i'm best at

Retired GS skier over hurr! RESPECT!

I stopped after I shattered my shoulder not so long ago. Been going to physio to get it back up all while doing my coaching courses. I don't know if I will ever race again

:thumbsdown:

Bike trials is the other thing I do. Really want to try some competitions when my shoulder gets better.

Used to skate all the time before I hurt my back (to "skate" means skateboarding in this part of the world), but now I'm just lazy :lol:

Edit: spelling

I like sports when I'm playing (not spectating).

basketball is fun (I'm so close to dunking)
riding (motorcycle) is a pretty extreme/fun sport

I Bowl :D I golf every now and then, and played baseball before my back surgery.

golf is MAD fun. I didnt think that til the time i went on the driving range. i broke a 5 iron into pieces lol it wasnt even mine n pretty much moved all the grass from where i was standing to 2 meters infront of me :D

Basketball its pretty fun when im playin people who are close to my height... tennis is so tiring never really played it just fooled around. American football is mad fun in the rain, any of u guys tried that? if not in the rain its the best in SNOW :D

I play cricket, but thats about it. I'm lazy-as for the rest of the year.

How old are you mojo_786? I'm 16 btw

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!!

hey... im 17 turning 18 soon

cricket... i used to play that with friends, its quite boring with rules and regulations...

Cricket is like golf in that its boring as hell to watch but great to play.

I hate golf but many people love to play it...so there must be something wrong with me :?

I used to play cricket and rugby. I kinda play golf now (when I have time). Every now and then I shoot some hoops.