NEW DVD

How firggin LAME! of them to advertise one thing and then give u much less.... personally I'd ask for my money back.

Amanaman said:
The fact is that the official BBC shop website states that it is 120 minutes...
Ah well there ya go, too bad :roll: But it still makes no sense to me that they [the BBC] haven't yet released a full series DVD as yet.

Top Gear is immensly popular, even here in Australia. I'm surprised at how many people within my very grade at school are interested in it. Theres a lot of money to be made...BBC just need to pull their fingers out and realise that.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Top Gear is immensly popular, even here in Australia. I'm surprised at how many people within my very grade at school are interested in it. Theres a lot of money to be made...BBC just need to pull their fingers out and realise that.

True for me also, the only reason being that i got them all onto it however... :p

eddysdaman said:

True for me also, the only reason being that i got them all onto it however... :p

I just came across it as a random thought, and then got addicted... Can't get enough.

Top Gear is huge in Sweden. I think one of the greatest strength in foreign markets is that the humor and the format i british. Everybody is so fed up with American crap that shows like Coupling and indeed Top Gear hit it big.

They have no problems getting the new Dr. Who on DVD and advertised on every station several times an hour. :thumbsdown:

You get Dr. Who in America?

Yes, we get DOCTOR :x Who on the Scifi channel and now on DVD, specifically the Ninth Doctor (Eccleston) series. Fortunately for me, uknova can bring me the Tenth Doctor.

New DVd contains GTX1, shelby and rouch mustangs, Z06, XKRV and mant more goodies

I refuse to buy the DVD purely because for less that one houryou can pay well over 10 minutes, and plus the fact I taped it off the telly anyway!

On the back it says it features drag races with an Enzo and the Ford GT, showing how the Stig trains..

Nogger said:
Top Gear is huge in Sweden. I think one of the greatest strength in foreign markets is that the humor and the format i british. Everybody is so fed up with American crap that shows like Coupling and indeed Top Gear hit it big.

The original english version of coupling is great!! really funny :lol:

POWERRR!! said:
^^ like you'd actually bother to buy the DVD once you have it in your computer already :lol:
This summer I bought 50 different movies on impulse, all of them except 11 was movies I allready had as rips of some sort. :)

I'd love to have a Top Gear DVD. And many more.

mmap said:
^^ I do the same thing.

...and yet still I havecopious amounts of crappy DVD's sitting around in mt livingroom :lol:

Mt. Livingroom, nice joke!
ok nvm...