Guess that car game

mautzel said:
No Boss wrote:
This thread might as well be called "Mautzel and Triumph's Guess That Car Game!"

Show some more enthusiasmn, all the cars mentioned in this game have been on the road somewhen somewhere :)

Oh calm down Nancy, I'm just bustin' your ass. :p

I seriously love your contributions, if it wasn't for you, I would have never heard of half of these cars. Kepp up the good work!

...the new pic wouldn't be an old Corvette would it?

No Boss said:
mautzel said:
No Boss wrote:
This thread might as well be called "Mautzel and Triumph's Guess That Car Game!"

Show some more enthusiasmn, all the cars mentioned in this game have been on the road somewhen somewhere :)

Oh calm down Nancy, I'm just bustin' your ass. :p

I seriously love your contributions, if it wasn't for you, I would have never heard of half of these cars. Kepp up the good work!

...the new pic wouldn't be an old Corvette would it?

I agree with No Boss, this thread is very informative... keep up the good work.

I don't think it's a Corvette or any American car. If the mirror is on the left hand side of the vehicle only, then the car would have to be Right Hand Drive (for the mirror to make any sense).

No mirror on the left means it would be LHD. I'm talking from drivers P.O.V. not from the front.
Anyroad it was available RHD and LHD.

KennyStang said:
BlaRo said:
Ferrari 250?

In the previous page he said it was not Italian. :)
Zounds! Thwarted again!

I would have made it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that stupid dog. :shifty:

Hmm, looks like an AC Cobra, a 427 car? (I think the 289's had the mirror attached to the windscreen)

Sorry been out all day. It's not the NSU its not the AC and it's not American.

is it German?

Ja, das Auto ist von Deutschland.

Ok is this company still exists?

mautzel said:
peter3hg2 said:
triumph said:
is it German?
Ja, die auto ist vonn Deutschland.

:) Better: Das Auto ist aus Deutschland, but who the f***cares in the end?

I was thinking that it might be a 300SL Convertible, but only could find pictures showing it with two mirrors :(
You got it Mautzel well done. It's the 300SL Roadster. I couldn't find any that had two mirrors.
Anyway here's the original

Mercedes-Benz-300SL-Roadster-maroon-fa-lr.jpg

And I'm sorry I got the wrong genre etc. Mautzel. That's why I only got a B in my GCSE's